Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,972 members, 7,936,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:10 AM

Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent (30163 Views)

Many Feared Trapped As Rochas Okorocha’s House Collapses In Abuja / Soldiers Invade Kwara Police Station, ‘eject Rescued Students With Force’ / Enugu PDP Youths Eject Vice Chairman For Not Providing Mobilisation Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by SLAP44: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Blue3k:

Let him finish his probe. He's been out media hyping the people hopefully he doesn't disappoint for his sake. If by the end of his furst time he doesn't get indictment he was never serious.

He doesn't even need to do much, Rochas is guilty as charged. EFCC are squeezing his balls first.
Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by Sicilyjoe: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Smallbaby:

NOTE 5 STYLUS FOR SALE
64GB ROM 4GB RAM

45K CALL 09013591722

Pictures and location
Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by ovasnews: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
It’s only people who benefited from his “my family, friends and I government “ that says poo to defend this man., and also APC party affiliates in other states who don’t know nothing about what is happening in IMO state.
Rochas overdo, like him overdo..
impunity, disobedience of court orders, forced seizure of peoples land and properties during his tenure is nothing to write home about.
If you go to Spibath , the president came on a visit and lamented, even his bird of a feather enemy Osho Baba lamented same during the campaign visit for the last election.
After that Akachi estate is next please

1 Like

Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by Smallbaby(f): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Pictures and location
Lagos..you can reach me via the number
Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by Josephemma2(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2019
Guy,u no dey tire!!
Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by mokkalu1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2019
I don tire for this matter.
Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by stamapro(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
IBERIBERISM[b][/b]
Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by Optionalx: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
My people! My people...
My Governor! My governor...
grin grin grin
Weh don sir
Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by barinedan(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
imolites should be very happy that uche nwosu did not win the governorship elections, ht could have been terrible
Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by eyeview: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
The worst thing about Rochas is that with all the money stolen, if he wants a land, he takes it by force, he will never give a dime as compensation to the land owners
Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by Valike2008: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
Bro those people with him during the sham commissioning were his political thugs, no meaning Imolites can associate with Rochas ,come to Owerri and see what they commissioned just uncompleted buildings, some parts were falling off during construction, okorocha and family are the most dubious individuals you can ever meet, Concorde hotel, Adapalm etc were Imo state indigenous investments establish by Former Governor Mbakwe, but Rochas came and leased them out for 10years, Rochas is the worst thing that happened to Imo State, although he acknowledged that he came from Jos plateau state, Rochas is not Igbo
emeijeh:
Okoroawusa has been in the news for the wrong reasons since he left the government house.

He was indeed a bad leader.

But the other day, few days to May 29th, imolites were joining him to echo "....they are hereby commissioned"

Why didn't they boycott the 'commissioning ceremony' ?
Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by emeijeh(m): 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
Valike2008:
Bro those people with him during the sham commissioning were his political thugs, no meaning Imolites can associate with Rochas ,come to Owerri and see what they commissioned just uncompleted buildings, some parts were falling off during construction, okorocha and family are the most dubious individuals you can ever meet, Concorde hotel, Adapalm etc were Imo state indigenous investments establish by Former Governor Mbakwe, but Rochas came and leased them out for 10years, Rochas is the worst thing that happened to Imo State, although he acknowledged that he came from Jos plateau state, Rochas is not Igbo

Including the priest?
There was a priest in that hall.
Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by Nanop1: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
bikerboy1:
He deserves it.

Heartless human

I swear buhari is a more kind hearted human being than that guy.... At least he knows n loves his fulani clan...
Re: Land Owners To Eject Rochas Okorocha - Independent by islandmoon: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
I love this, the reason majorities of igbos prefer to build their estates in Lagos, Okorocha come to lekki , come and develop Lagos like your brothers that are running away from east cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy you guys are doing yourself , Okorocha, please bring your money to build school here in Lagos abeg , all we need is your Tax and more school for our children.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uzodimma Names Federal Secretariat/PH Road After President Buhari (Photos) / NNPP: Kwankwaso Hands Over Kano Central Senatorial Form To Shekarau / Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.