Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,164 members, 7,936,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:26 PM

‘You Have 72 Hours To Apologize To Okorocha, Imo Women Fire Governor Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘You Have 72 Hours To Apologize To Okorocha, Imo Women Fire Governor Ihedioha (353 Views)

Okorocha: ‘Imo Owes Me N8 Billion. I Fed Myself As Governor For 8 Years’ / Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘You Have 72 Hours To Apologize To Okorocha, Imo Women Fire Governor Ihedioha by schooltreasures: 9:19am On Jul 29, 2019
Following weeks of alleged assaults carried out by agents of the Imo State Governor, Emeka Ihedioha on the family of the immediate past governor of the state, Rochas Okorocha, a women group in the state has attacked the governor and demanded that he publicly apologized to Okorocha and his family with 24 hours or expect drastic actions from them. Full story here:https://newsfeed.ng/2019/07/29/you-have-72-hours-to-apologize-to-okorocha-imo-women-fire-governor-ihedioha/

Re: ‘You Have 72 Hours To Apologize To Okorocha, Imo Women Fire Governor Ihedioha by TrollKiller(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2019
See these women defending a man who raped their state and rode the states destiny anally sad
Re: ‘You Have 72 Hours To Apologize To Okorocha, Imo Women Fire Governor Ihedioha by oyin44: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2019
African mentality, you cannot do justice where there is corruption.#1000 for public protest.Never fight for politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Is A Crook .connived A Well Orchestrated Plan With FG to intimidate peopl / Medical Trip: El-zakzaky Rejects Fg’s Jet, Takes Emirates To India / Zakzaky’s Repatriation Was Caused By His Acts Of Misconduct — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.