Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,035 members, 7,960,294 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure (6719 Views)

Britain Worried Over Buhari's Sack Of Dr Akilu In NSA's Office- UK Telegraph / Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Beaf: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I think he has a few months left. Can't he be re-elected?

Yes he can, but the danger is he'll not have enough time to settle in, talkless of organising for elections.
The same old tricks of distabilisation being used against GEJ can be used against him, being a new guy taking over in all the chaos and tumble of election season.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 17, 2010
Beaf:

Yes he can, but the danger is he'll not have enough time to settle in, talkless of organising for elections.
The same old tricks of distabilisation being used against GEJ can be used against him, being a new guy taking over in all the chaos and tumble of election season.

Possibly true.
But if Ekiti ppl were willing to stick with him since the rigging to seek justice, I hope his popularity lives on till the next election.
Nobody is expecting a quick miracle, as long as he can show us [even by sth small] that he's not another Oni.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Beaf: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Possibly true.
But if Ekiti ppl were willing to stick with him since the rigging to seek justice, I hope his popularity lives on till the next election.
Nobody is expecting a quick miracle, as long as he can show us [even by sth small] that he's not another Oni.

I hope so for you, just pray that Oni doesn't have a dirty pot of soup waiting for him; because by the time they fill the air with rumours of scandals the man has never heard off, you will find that little by little, some of the mud might actually stick.
If mudslinging does start, then you people bera know whats up and not fall for it.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2010
Beaf:

I hope so for you, just pray that Oni doesn't have a dirty pot of soup waiting for him; because by the time they fill the air with rumours of scandals the man has never heard off, you will find that little by little, some of the mud might actually stick.
If mudslinging does start, then you people bera know whats up and not fall for it.
Hmm beaf. Your brush is making a larger stroke, drawing up a larger picture [abt JEGA].

Anywaz, Fayemi is under the watchful eyes of Ekiti citizens. . . . now that they've tasted true justice, they wont let it get pass them easily like that again.
Eyes on Fayemi. . . one misstep and the state goes shaking again.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by stormm: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2010
Beaf:

The big question is, how long does he have left?

Four years left. Ref: Peter Obi- Anambra, Segun Mimiko- Ondo, Adams Oshiomole-Edo. Got it? His tenure starts from the day he was sworn in.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Beaf: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2010
stormm:

Four years left. Ref: Peter Obi- Anambra, Segun Mimiko- Ondo, Adams Oshiomole-Edo. Got it? His tenure starts from the day he was sworn in.

Remember the judgement against gov Amaechi? He's got just a few months.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by fxmaxony(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2010
Beaf:

Amechi's case is different, his quest was wrongful declaration of party candidate,

while others was election fraudulent declaration.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by tpiah: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2010
nice purple and white outfits [the ones worn at the inauguration i mean].

but what's with all the partying sha.

and is the governor's mum from akure cos i dont really understand what's going on.

is fayemi the one who was there before because i'm not following all these politics though i guess the list of governors should be on wiki.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by seanet02: 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2010
@blacksta, your post is synonymous with what black is noted for EVIL
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2010
@tpiah, Fayemi's mum is not 4rm Akure, she is 4rm Isan-Ekiti. Fayemi came 2 Akure because Ondo-State is being rule by one of the progressive parties(in Which fayemi is part of). He slept in Akure because the rest of progressive members (like Fashola and others) could meet in Akure and go for the innaguration ceremony 2gether. Fayemi has neva been Governor b4 in Ekiti, it was Ayo Fayose. @ALL, Fayemi's tenure will end in 2014. U can't use Amechi's case 2 judge dis 1.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by stormm: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
fxmaxony:

Amechi's case is different, his quest was wrongful declaration of party candidate,

while others was election fraudulent declaration.

@ Beaf, also remember that Amechi's case went up to the supreme court, so it wasn't the case of electoral fraud per se. Rather it is of a criminal change of candidature within a party, so Amechi only continued his cousin's tenure.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by homerac7: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
Most ekiti heavyweights and mid income earners keep a home in akure too. Until recently, ekiti towns were mainly used as some sort of country home by d indigenes due to akure's status as a older and bigger capital city. Moreover they r just abt 45 minutes apart.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by favouredjb(f): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
And in anycase,ekiti was carved out of ondo state
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2010
Fayemi came 2 Akure,mainly becos he and Segun Mimiko wear d same type of caps(AWO's cap) *joking sha*
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2010
Topman40:

Fayemi came 2 Akure,mainly becos he and Segun Mimiko wear d same type of caps(AWO's cap) *joking sha*
What a dry joke. sigh
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by favouredjb(f): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
Ileke dts not fair,o buru gan o,lol
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Princek12(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2010
At 50, Deputy Governor Funmilayo Olayinka of Ekiti is one pretty, distinguished, Michelle-Obamaesque lady.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Ayowumie(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2010
There is a problem with our judicial system.
Anyway, i hope this translates into better standard of living for the people.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Reference(m): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2010
The only thing worthwhile is the electoral victory. Everything beyond is mere speculation. Let us see in twelve months.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2010
^^

Eyin ara Ekiti, Owo Fayemi ti de ooooooooooooooo! (apologies Lamidi Adedibu, circa 1992) grin grin grin grin

This elaborate 'owambe' they just threw leaves us in no doubt of what to expect from the Fayemi administration. Same ni!
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by tpiah: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2010
@tpiah, Fayemi's mum is not 4rm Akure, she is 4rm Isan-Ekiti. Fayemi came 2 Akure because Ondo-State is being rule by one of the progressive parties(in Which fayemi is part of). He slept in Akure because the rest of progressive members (like Fashola and others) could meet in Akure and go for the innaguration ceremony 2gether. Fayemi has neva been Governor b4 in Ekiti, it was Ayo Fayose.

thanks.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by club12: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
Congrats my man.I hope the guys around you will make u deliver as promised.I can foresee jubilation for self enrichment.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Donmeca(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2010
Beaf:

the only judgment we shud look at is dat of peter obi vs ngige, inec, etal. They are one and the same. . .stolen mandate, different political parties involved. Amaechi's case is within the same party. . . the political parties win elections not the candidates, by implication sha. so fayemi has for years left. My question is; do we have to wait this long for justice to be done? What happens to all the salaries and allowances received by Oni and his army of commissioners and SAs? they shud be made to return a % of it- -to make people rethink rushing into offices.
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by r231(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2010
very nice
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by spearman(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2010
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2010
[size=20pt]This Deputy Governor is pwetty.[/size]

They look like they're saying 'Lets go looooooooooooooooooooot!'
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by ud4u: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2010
Happiness galore, hope nothing is attached to it? lipsrsealed
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by spearman(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2010
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by ralphaello: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
hip hip hip hurray, they can now loot officially grin
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by adexchamp(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I think he has a few months left. Can't he be re-elected?

Is he not gonna start his new 4 years term afresh
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by shadrach77: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2010
the new thief governor is just another chip of the old block - how can somebody who is promising change invite wasiu ayinde marshal who charges close to 3 million per show to come and perform on his swearing-in ground - that's including numerous other prominent artistes - where did that money come from?
Re: A-z Photos Of Dr. Fayemi's Victory Celebration In Akure by inme: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2010
they are happy and smilling

"its our turn to chop"

criminals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Laundering - Will The Real Abubakar Atiku, Please Stand Up / Do Not JAPA Before Dangote Refinery Starts. You Might Regret / Breaking! Kano In Stand Still As Citizens Denied Kwankwaso To See Sowore (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.