Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,604 members, 7,961,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Woman Catches The Man Next To Her Masturbating On A Flight (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Catches The Man Next To Her Masturbating On A Flight (video) (624 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Onboard A Lagos Bound Flight (Video) / Edo Woman Catches Her Husband's Side Chick. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Catches The Man Next To Her Masturbating On A Flight (video) by Jemma225(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2019
A woman saw a man masturbating beside her on the plane and when she complained to flight attendants, they laughed and made jokes at her, so she filmed the man in the act and shared it online.

She wrote: “On this flight the man next to me started masturbating. I woke up and saw him touching himself under a blanket. I woke the woman next to me and got out of there to tell a flight attendant, the attendants checked and confirmed that he was masturbating in public.

WOMAN CAUGHT THE MAN NEXT TO HER MASTURBATING ON A FLIGHT

(1) (Reply)

Is This Real? / What Stories About You Can You Tell Or Cannot Tell Your Spouse Before Marriage / I Really Like Snake Skin Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.