Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,926 members, 7,959,917 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House (37010 Views)

BBNaija: Jeff Resigned From Work & Told His Colleagues That He's Going To Canada / #bbnaija: Jeff, Omashola, Mike And Tacha Are Up For Possible Eviction / Bbnaija: Jeff, His Parents And 3 Sisters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by skukimania(f): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
This guy and Nelson. Thank goodness they are gone. They look impotent and gay

And those are the problems u have with them? grin
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by fergieboy: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Prefer him to that bore tacha
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by CheedyJ(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Jeff and who?
Jeff & seun mohmoh..really felt sorry for seun though.
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by Okezedan(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Abeg the next eviction should be jackie. She no dey so anything for the house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by 3RNEST(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Okezedan:
Frodd next ... grin

Jeff farewell, thx for leaving the huz, it's not your calling.... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by Iamoriekaose: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
bonaventure73:
Boring virus.
He looks like a bank worker.... Not a celebrity
He actually was.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by raphy(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
They won't evict Tacha na. She's giving Nigerians the drama they want and likewise Mercy. grin

I am fine. Thanks for checking up on me, but unfortunately, I am not on whatsapp.

ok.you are a fan of tacha. drama Queen but can't believe you not on whaspp so where u @? go check me on gram then @raphy_cares
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
raphy:

ok.you are a fan of tacha. drama Queen but can't believe you not on whaspp so where u @? go check me on gram then @raphy_cares
Remove your number, I am not very active on there. I will just take your number and give a call when I can.
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by Capted: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
*Hey! Interested in little � stuff? Then you should join REX TV�. �✨, no boring moments��‍♂* *from hookups�‍❤‍� to hoe stories� to MCM&WCW��* *to free airtime�,* *BBN UPDATES*�  *viral funny videos �and most essentially the best of TWITTER'S savagery�* *join the fam today to enjoy all this�, but avoid being savaged�*
 https:///2349056441803?text=I%20heard%20about%20REX%20TV%20from%20Maro%20and%20i'll%20love%20to%20be%20part%20of%20it.%20My%20name%20is%20___%20
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by Ekaka1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Biggie.
Dude went there to sleep, play barman and form Pete Edochie.

Nice eviction show.
The height was Omashola's reaction to the suspense.
Dude was gritting his teeth like a rabbit trying to pause its premature ejaculation.
That was priceless.

I can't wait to see him being put up again for eviction.
This mumu your meds don finish again....? grin
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by enemyofprogress: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
It serves him right, next time him no go go there again
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by unikprince(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Biggie.
Dude went there to sleep, play barman and form Pete Edochie.

Nice eviction show.
The height was Omashola's reaction to the suspense.
Dude was gritting his teeth like a rabbit trying to pause its premature ejaculation.
That was priceless.

I can't wait to see him being put up again for eviction.
Welcome back grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by stuffs4me(m): 12:47am On Aug 05, 2019
The two sad girls called Diane and Jacky should be kicked out. This girls are just too boring and always carrying sad faces upandan, especially Diane.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by StyleAfos(m): 1:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by goDus001: 6:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Nack am something from Anybody...
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by Euphoria7890(m): 7:31am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=TechCapon post=80941412] How come some nairalanders already knew that this guy was going to be evicted since last week?

Because dey criticize the show publicly but follow it back to back
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by TechCapon(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Euphoria7890 post=80950538][/quote]true
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by Sirkastiq(m): 8:23am On Aug 05, 2019
when he was talking with Ebuka i was expecting Avala to show up on stage with a shotgun and shoot the hell out of him
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by WorWorBoy: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2019
Okezedan:
Frodd frodd frodd should be next habeg, I'm tired of the Nigga already.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by djoe21(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2019
Olatara:
Jeff is a good guy, he is not fit for BBN, too quiet, not real.
No vibe.
My best HMs are
Khafi
Tasha
Omashola
Sir Dee.
I have a crush on Sir Dee, he looks like my ex ( I hate my ex

You must be confused then grin
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by Rajosh(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2019
bonaventure73:
Boring virus. He looks like a bank worker.... Not a celebrity
He is actually a banker
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by blank(f): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2019
TechCapon:
How come some nairalanders already knew that this guy was going to be evicted since last week?

Because from last week's voting pattern, it was obvious he didn't have fans.
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by TechCapon(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2019
blank:

Because from last week's voting pattern, it was obvious he didn't have fans.
lol thanks. I'm surprised such a handsome guy didn't have fans
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by Spacewalker(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2019
I just like this guy,cool headed,real and does not look for trouble. tongue

And he is even my name sake smiley

More power to ur elbow, and more better days ahead bro,one love.

Spacewalker
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by seunmohmoh(f): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
CheedyJ:

Jeff & seun mohmoh..really felt sorry for seun though.
Seun osewa abi
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by raphy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Remove your number, I am not very active on there. I will just take your number and give a call when I can.

OK girl I will remove it.

do have a blessed week ahead. and take care
Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by Amozever12: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Olatara:
Jeff is a good guy, he is not fit for BBN, too quiet, not real.
No vibe.
My best HMs are
Khafi
Tasha
Omashola
Sir Dee.
I have a crush on Sir Dee, he looks like my ex ( I hate my ex
What's dis one saying

Re: BBNaija: Jeff Evicted From The Big Brother House by Olatara(f): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amozever12:

What's dis one saying
And who TF are you?
Don't mention me if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched / Watch All Wura Season 2 Episodes Here / Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.