Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,108 members, 7,963,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:53 PM

She Never Calls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Calls (607 Views)

Why My Dad Never Calls My Mum / What Does It Mean When Ur Gf Never Calls After Her Promises? / She Never Calls Me, Does She Love Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Never Calls by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2010
There is this girl i am in love with. We have known each other for more than 6 months now. She is the God fearing type and i appreciate the fact that she is one. I always call her always but she never calls. Since i have known her she has never called me. Is this something to worry about?
Re: She Never Calls by chizi007: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2010
i think in a relationship,its give ad take so if she does nt call u, it means she really does nt feel d same way you do or beta still u shd ask her y ad if she says nting reasonable den let her be

(1) (Reply)

I Am Comfuse I need Your Advice For A Friend / You Will Never Find A Husband, Pray All You Want / Love Palaba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.