Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:55 AM

Arsenal: Still My Best Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal: Still My Best Club (331 Views)

Can Arsenal Still Qualify For Champions League? / Can Arsenal Still Play Champions League Next Season With 5th Position? / Do Arsenal Still Need The Service Of Aubameyang? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal: Still My Best Club by lukui: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
Forget the beefs and hates and gossips, and you have not won any trophy for the past you know what years tantrums and banters.

This is out of love for the game of white leather and the type and brand of it that Arsenal as a football academy depicts.

So guys let's chill share love and enjoy ourselves.
Who are you favourite Arsenal players, both living and not, legend and heroes, even male or female, white or black, brown, yellow, or any goddamit you can think of that you always remember that still makes you happy.
Feel free to share them with us. I will share mine they are
THIERRY HENRY (IGWE) , ROBBIE VAN PERSIE, FRANCESC FABREGAS during his arsenal days, JENS LEHMANN, The guy that benched world best keeper oliver Kahn, OUR OWN PAPILLO, NWANKWO KANU, remember the goal beside the post against Chelsea fc, SAMIR NASRI, I don't know where that guy is right now, last I heard they said he was banned by FIFA, and BABA IJEBU HIMSELF, ARSENE WENGER, you want to curse him abii?? but wait he carried the league for us 2003 unbeating , so please still appreciate the old man!! PATRICK VIERA, EMMANUEL ADEBAYOUR, he lost a lot of goals abii? but he still later won African best player now!!!

That's as much as I can remember, lemme rest my pen
Don't forget we are not here to insult or abuse or criticize we are just to remember those old guys who made the game interesting, thanks ( I just remembered DENNIS BERGKAMP,remember that turning dribble goal that he used that time?? grin grin grin guy was dope back then, )
also don't forget, FREDDY LJUNBERG, MARTIN KEOWN, RAY PARLOUR, ROBERT PIRES, I just used to wonder how ARSENE WENGER managed to manage all these (to me jokers ) and bring something good from them

bye bye

wait one more THOMAS ROSICKY,
Arsene Wenger: don't play shot!!!!!!
Rosicky: I will play shot!!!! (you remember). grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal: Still My Best Club by cutieme(m): 1:49am On Aug 15, 2019
if you can answer the following questions correctly then you are a true gonner
He scores anytime he wants is.........
Verminator is.........
If you love good football then you must love..........
The best No ten in the world is...........
Over to you guys!
Re: Arsenal: Still My Best Club by lukui: 5:22am On Aug 15, 2019
van persie
my own best ten at arsenal, I don't know your own, is still fabregas during his good old days, shikenah!!
I love good football, I love arsenal!!!

I don't worry whether I got your questions or not, I just love arsenal
UP GUNNERS!! PRIDE OF LONDON!!!

(1) (Reply)

'i'm Looking Forward To Ending His Career In The Desert': Andy Ruiz Vows / These 20-minute Yoga Styles Can Change Your Life / Zinedine Zidane Is Furious With Real Madrid For Failing To Land Pogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.