Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: (13677 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by chic2pimp(m): 2:14am On Oct 23, 2010
Who changed the Thread title and also what were you hoping to achieve by doing this? undecided. The last time I checked the thread title read "I'll Go For Miss Cote D'Ivoire In Miss World" not "Is Miss Ivory Coast Prettier Than Miss Nigeria".
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by bkbabe97y(m): 3:31am On Oct 23, 2010
Even my-ex wife, Michelin08, manly looks and all, looks better than her.

If Miss Ivory Coast took a stroll down Flat Bush Ave nobody will try to grab her aszz. . . . .
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by OCCULTIST(m): 4:48am On Oct 23, 2010
Ivorian girls has always been 100 times more beautiful than nigerian girls, they are also more sweet and adorable,they do not play hard to get as they know what a man want from a woman,they also know the act of love making to make a man happy,unlike nigerian girls,ugly,plays hard to get even when they do not know how to make love to please a man,all that nigerian girls are after is a man's money. Go to Abidjan Ivory coast and see real african beauty and enjoy your money and be happy.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by tpia5: 5:05am On Oct 23, 2010
ivorien men arent bad either.

maybe some people didnt notice there are also males there?
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by segzicres(m): 5:47am On Oct 23, 2010
she's naturally tight fi le!!!
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by InkedNerd(f): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2010
Personally, I think Miss Nigeria looks better. I'm not saying it because I'm Nigerian--I'm saying it because that's just my opinion. With all honesty, I just don't see what you all see in Miss Ivory Coast, she practically looks like she's falling asleep in the photo.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by SSaemoenl(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2010
mama-gee:

^^It was probably the reason, I don't know but I think she won the crown because of her unique look.

Her outer beauty could have motivated the judges or it was just because of her response to the question but one thing is for sure though, when people think of miss world, they imagine outer beauty not what's on the inside.

Are u seeing the inner minds? shocked Long Time dear!

Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by powerblaze(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2010
its normal to think your country go the best girl, but ive seen an angola babe before, and i still get the shivers wen i think about her. ive not seen the naija babe's pic yet, but the ivorian is a natural african(very natural!)
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2010
SSaemoenl:

Are u seeing the inner minds? shocked Long Time dear!

who be that? miss okota?
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2010
that girl is too fine.kisses.

she's a ten, 2 above my girl.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2010
It's a pity she won't win. Such beauty is admired by Africans, but outside it is not appreciated.

And she looks 1000 times better than Ini Edo.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by MissyB3(f): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2010
Miss Ivory Coast is prettier. cool She's fineeee. kiss
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Hardballer(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2010
id wife tht up grin
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Sagamite(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2010
africhika:

^ agreed. Miss World must be stunning.
this lady looks like any average pretty west african

Please show me what stunnning is, if this is not stunning.

Abeg, post pix of 3 chics you regard as stunning for Ms World.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Sagamite(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Personally, I think Miss Nigeria looks better. I'm not saying it because I'm Nigerian--I'm saying it because that's just my opinion.

Yeah right!!! undecided

Inked_Nerd:

With all honesty, I just don't see what you all see in Miss Ivory Coast, she practically looks like she's falling asleep in the photo.

I don't mind.

She can sleep with me. cool
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2010
Sagamite:

Please show me what stunnning is, if this is not stunning.

Abeg, post pix of 3 chics you regard as stunning for Ms World.

She would win Miss Africa a million times, but she nor get chance for Miss World.  cry Her beauty is not the type they appreciate abroad.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Sagamite(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2010
ehen??

Wetin dem dey look for for Ms World?
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2010
She is too fresh. Na the bones wey nor eat them dey look for. cry
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by SisiKill1: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2010
Where is Miss. Nigeria?
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by londoner: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2010
She is prettier than the Nigerian representation of this year, but thats because who they chose to represent Nigeria this year was not actually pretty IMO. If you put a pretty girl next to someone who isn't its quite obvious who will come out tops.

On the whole though, I dont think Ivorian women in general are prettier than Nigerian women, if thats what the poster was trying to say, but without coming out to say it, lol
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Sagamite(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2010
michelin89:

She is too fresh. Na the bones wey nor eat them dey look for. cry

Hmm.

So basically, a gay's vision of feminine beauty.  undecided
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by yme1(f): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2010
Miss cote d'ivoire killed it
that chica is fineeeeeeeeeee kiss
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Sagamite(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2010
londoner:

On the whole though, I dont think Ivorian women in general are prettier than Nigerian women, if thats what the poster was trying to say, but without coming out to say it, lol

I agree.

From what I have seen, HELL NO.

For West Africa, na only Ghana and Sierra Leone fit compete with Nigeria.

When I went to France, most of the black and white chics wor wor. I saw one fine chic from Guadalope.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by yme1(f): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2010
When I went to[b] France[/b], most of the black and white chics wor wor. I saw one fine chic from Guadalope
i thot the statistic was for the men alone,so you mean say the women worwor too cheesy cheesy
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2010
@She is beautiful very natural. Her hair is beautiful.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by londoner: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2010
[img]http://destinationnigeria.files./2010/05/amm.jpg[/img]

There are one or two girls in the pic above that IF they had been chosen, would easily have given both Miss Ivory Coast and Miss Ghana a run for their money. The one on the bottom row with the red shoes and the one on the third row up leaning to the left.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Sagamite(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2010
y me:

i thot the statistic was for the men alone,so you mean say the women worwor too cheesy cheesy

Let me put it these way:

My friends are into white chics, they are plainly prolific in pulling white chics, they have pulled girls from Sweden, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep, Germany etc several times over but have NEVER pulled one from France. I mean zilt! Because none of the fine girls they step to has ever been French.

I am into Black chics, and when I went there 4 years ago, I only say one girl that I thought was beautiful and she became my translator and selected and bought the watch I am wearing now. Just the trick I used in getting her to chat with me. grin She did have a very good taste in wristwatch though.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Sagamite(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2010
londoner:

[img]http://destinationnigeria.files./2010/05/amm.jpg[/img]

Some of these girls are very very beautiful.

londoner:

The one on the bottom row with the red shoes and the one on the third row up leaning to the left.

And we seem to have the same taste.  grin What a lovely smile.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by manuch(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2010
my g.f. fine pass them
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by londoner: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2010
@Sagamite, same taste? Hun, I am female, lol, and hetro
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by londoner: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2010
manuch:

my g.f. fine pass them

Good for you, it still stands that one or two, if chosen would have given Miss Ivory coast a run for her money. There vwould have been no need for this thread to have been created. Thats the point being made here.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by UyiIredia(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2010
*Uyi comes in looks at the topic shrugs   undecided & leaves*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Appreciates All Who Made #bbnaija 2018 The Biggest Yet On The Continent / Joke Silva Glows In New Photo / Zack Orji Has Been Moved From Nigeria's National Hospital To A Private Facility

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.