Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: (13676 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Mercy Johnson Made Global Ambassador For Miss Nigeria Ireland Pageant(photos) / Jim Iyke & Jennifer Yeo, Miss World Cote D’ivoir On The Cover Of Glam Africa Mag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Jideultimate(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2010
She is like a goddes, dainty, beautiful, pretty and well endowed, can bet she will be part of the final lists if program well properly conducted
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Sagamite(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2010
londoner:

@Sagamite, same taste? Hun, I am female, lol, and hetro

I know.

It was a jab. grin
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by novaman: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2010
Nigerian ladies are very beautiful, this lady is not my babe, but a friend met last year, plsss, I have seen more prettier 9jar ladies

Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2010
No need for comparison, Nigerian girls are beautiful as Ivorian girls too, true she is Miss Civ but this does not mean she is the best we could find, she is really really beautiful but CIV had Misses I think more beautiful, too bad they did not participate to Miss World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BQBFZnzj50
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BQBFZnzj50?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

[size=40pt]1st Miss Senegal 1998
2nd Miss CIV 1998
[/size]

Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2010
Miss CIV 1998
From the left to the right 1st runner 1997, CEDEAO (Miss Civ 1997), 2nd befor last Miss 1998, 1st runner 1998
Miss 2006
Miss 2005

Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Sagamite(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2010
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2010
BEHOLD!!!!! All you commentators, Beleive you me!!! She is not Ivoiren, i resides in Abidjan, dammn it you guys their girls are UGLY! DO a proper back ground check and you will find out that she is a bloody immigrant like me!, Go to ZONE 4 , in Abidjan and you will understand my point!
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by africhika(f): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2010
beautiful africans. gosh!
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by MrCork21: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2010
Very ugly things, dont they have light skin womens.

Its all about light skin womens (no oofeinse) tongue
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by mamagee3(f): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2010
And you'd think since the poster is comparing the two, he would at least post the picture of Miss Nigeria.

Or does he/she expect repliers to search for the picture on the internet.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Ibomade1: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2010
Black coffee the African Queen.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by oyinda3(f): 12:55am On Oct 24, 2010
Mcdugull:

BEHOLD!!!!! All you commentators, Beleive you me!!! She is not Ivoiren,  i resides in Abidjan, dammn it you guys their girls are UGLY! DO a proper back ground check and you will find out that she is a bloody immigrant like me!, Go to ZONE 4 , in Abidjan and you will understand my point!

rotflmao. hahahahha grin
i can never seem to understand why many countries and states do not find their own women attractive. they seem to always pick the outsider or a mix who they will always consider prettier than their own women.
maybe it's the exotic look they are aiming for?
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by tpia5: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2010
Mcdugull:

BEHOLD!!!!! All you commentators, Beleive you me!!! She is not Ivoiren, i resides in Abidjan, dammn it you guys their girls are UGLY! DO a proper back ground check and you will find out that she is a bloody immigrant like me!, Go to ZONE 4 , in Abidjan and you will understand my point!

abeg sharap.

i've met ivoriens and many of them are very ok.

the men especially are quite handsome and well mannered.

you must be one of those colour struck nitwits.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2010
@ tpai, Kai!!!!! are you after the men or women? , and idont believe you have met any so called ivorians, wallahi Nigerian girls are the one making waves in Abidjan , GO SEE FOR YOUR EYES BOY
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Mobinga: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2010
I'm lost here
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by shilling(f): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2010
tpia@:

abeg sharap.

i've met ivoriens and many of them are very ok.

the men especially are quite handsome and well mannered.

you must be one of those colour struck nitwits.

True True!!

I really don't see a huge difference between Ivorian girls and Nigerian girls. Most of us have that typical W/African look. Ivorian guys can also be seriously HOT!!

All the Ivorians I've met have been really good-natured people.

About Miss IVC, she's pretty but why does she always look like she's falling asleep?
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2010
shilling:

True True!!

I really don't see a huge difference between Ivorian girls and Nigerian girls. Most of us have that typical W/African look. Ivorian guys can also be seriously HOT!!

All the Ivorians I've met have been really good-natured people.

About Miss IVC, she's pretty but why does she always look like she's falling asleep?

That is called sexy eyes!!! grin
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2010
I pitty una
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by oyinda3(f): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2010
michelin89:

hhaha. to be honest, A LOT of african girls have that look in their eyes. I've convinced myself that it's caused by some vitamin or mineral deficiency grin
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2010
That means a lot of us are sexy! tongue
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by bkbabe97y(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2010
michelin89:

Sure thats what theyre called! Why,cause thats how your eyes are? Remember thats what u told me and I got deceived into marrying you only to find out too late that your eyes permanently looked that way cause u have a terrible Marijuana and Hashish habit!

Sexy Eyes indeed!

I'm still mad at all those years I wasted with you. . . . and your Bong! angry
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nayah(f): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2010
Hi everyone! actually when I've posted this tread it wasn't about comparing Nigerian and Ivoirian women because both have stunning beauties but as for Miss World this girl has a lot of chance to be finalists because of her natural beauty.

For those who said she's definetely beautiful for our continent only, I 'd say I'm not very sure about that again Have you seen the last Miss World? she's not that stunning or a bombe sorry, it means Ines Da Silva (Miss Cote d'ivoire) could have lot of chance to be finalist, with a classy and sophisticated make up we africans will be proud to showcase our gorgeous sister. I've been to Côte D'Ivoire many times and yes they got some stunning beauties but not as many as countries in central and Southern Africa where I've seen some spectacular beauties, but as for Western part they both with Guinea have one of the best looking women in my opinion.
Anyway we're all Africans so representative of prettiness and beauty, hope our sister will be among finalists! wink
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by vislabraye(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
The lady in the first pic is hot. If Ivorean, then all good. Have you seen the picture of Drogba's wife? She's not so cute like that.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2010
vislabraye:

The lady in the first pic is hot. If Ivorean, then all good. Have you seen the picture of Drogba's wife? She's not so cute like that.

If that is who he really loves, who gives a toss.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2010
She looks different.

Miss Cote D'Ivoire

[flash=425,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCipY2dkz64?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Sagamite(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^ Aaah! Stop doing this to me. Pleease! grin
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
Doing what? The girl looks ordinary in person. undecided
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Sagamite(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^ She is excellent all round, sweetie. Absolutely beautiful. See her cute smile when she said "Merci". grin
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sagamite:

^^^ She is excellent all round, sweetie. Absolutely beautiful. See her cute smile when she said "Merci". grin

Naa she's average in my eyes now. undecided She wasn't even fluent with the French. She won't go far undecided

Let me see if I can find Miss Zimbabwe on video. grin
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by bkbabe97y(m): 4:01am On Oct 26, 2010
This chic is fxcuking ordinary!
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Nayah(f): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2010
VISLARBRAY Drogba's wife is not ivorian but Malian first
Secondly, I've seen our sisters for Miss World and Miss Côte d'Ivoire is the best naturally speaking, now I'm waiting for the competiton to see how they will more reveal her natural beauty.

Here is Miss World 2009
http://www.lemonde.fr/aujourd-hui/article/2009/12/12/miss-monde-2009-vient-de-gibraltar_1279984_3238.html

Honestly when I look at her, I'm convince Miss Côte D'Ivoire has great chances to be finalists if she talks well, naturally and fluently but as for bauty there's no doubt she's very beautiful.
Re: I'll Go For Miss Cote D Ivoire In Miss World: by Saecula: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2010
It seems a lot of people in here do not have meaninful things doing other than to spending time on frivolities. Of what use or benefit will the prettiness of MISS C, and Miss N, be. In what way can it enrich us. Why dont we find other important thing doing. The irking part of it is that the useless topic was even posted on the front page. It is indeed abysmal and speaks volume of the puerile nature of this site. Indeed the decrepitude is prodigious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebuka Appreciates All Who Made #bbnaija 2018 The Biggest Yet On The Continent / Joke Silva Glows In New Photo / Zack Orji Has Been Moved From Nigeria's National Hospital To A Private Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.