Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,038 members, 7,960,300 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode (1283 Views)

Buhari Planning To Steal ₦13.5 Billion Through School Feeding Programme — PDP / Atiku: Buhari Planning To Jail Me In Phantom Coup Plot / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by utchaydope(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Former Minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has claimed that Nigeria may be divided when President Muhammadu Buhari finishes his tenure in 2023.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain made this known in a post on microblogging site, Twitter.

Fani-Kayode alleged that information reaching him indicates Buhari is plotting to carry out activities that would lead to the division of the country into two or five parts.

He wrote: “The things that I am hearing about Buhari‘s plans leaves me with only one conclusion: by the time this dance is over Nigeria is likely to have broken into between two to five pieces.

“Thanks to our President, a few years from now we may not have a Nigeria left!”

Read more: [url]orientaltimes.co/2019/08/17/buhari-planning-divide-nigeria-two-five-parts-fani-kayode/[/url]

Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by spirul77: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
what has this one taken again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by tsdarkside(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
spirul77:
what has this one taken again?

na funny funny kayode na....

he is here to entertain us....

atleast this clowns are on twitter and not in goverment....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by onetouchconcept(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
If you wanna start propaganda, at least do it right.
Choose two or five, which one is between two or five?

Learn from lai abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by Kingosytex(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
What is Mallam Ruga waiting for?

Someone should give me Buhari's phone number let me start thanking him in advance.

We the easterners will be the happiest folks on earth if Buhari splits this country. In fact, anyi ga akpunye Buhari efi gbara agba iji kelee ya wee si ya ndo.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by farem: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
utchaydope:
Former Minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode has claimed that Nigeria may be divided when President Muhammadu Buhari finishes his tenure in 2023.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain made this known in a post on microblogging site, Twitter.

Fani-Kayode alleged that information reaching him indicates Buhari is plotting to carry out activities that would lead to the division of the country into two or five parts.

He wrote: “The things that I am hearing about Buhari‘s plans leaves me with only one conclusion: by the time this dance is over Nigeria is likely to have broken into between two to five pieces.

“Thanks to our President, a few years from now we may not have a Nigeria left!”

Read more: [url]orientaltimes.co/2019/08/17/buhari-planning-divide-nigeria-two-five-parts-fani-kayode/[/url]

How is this your affliction, ffk?
Isn't that what you and the dilector have been masturbating on?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by Ultimatezlant: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
I thought that was what you wanted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by BRASH: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
It will be a good thing. I have noticed that nairaland zombies hate any yoruba man who does not asslick buhari. Why?
Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by Almaiga: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Another Propaganda from Biafran spoke person. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by slimfit1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
That will be the best thing he would ever do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by midolian(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Fani Kayode is high on an Igbo punny again..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by Jimi24: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
This idiot is supporting Biafra (which is division) he is also worried that Buhari also wants to divide the country. He really has to make up his mind which section of the gullible youth who give him audience he wants to confuse - separatists or supporters of unity

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by bangbangall: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Is our prayer
Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by helinues: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Oga Femi don take that thing again
Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
Five is too small.
36 will be okay
Re: Buhari Planning To Divide Nigeria Into Two Or Five Parts — Fani-kayode by blacknp(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I thought that was what you wanted?

By the way why is ffk referring to the man in aso rock as buhari instead of jubril
He has cocaine running around his brain.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Engr. Wada Campaign In Ofu And Dekina LGAs / Ben Murray-bruce STV CEO Tests Positive For Covid-19 / Former APC Spokesman, Joe Igbokwe Caught Sharing FAKE Photos As New Enugu Airpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.