Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,937 members, 7,962,986 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

I'd Douse My Own Self In Gasoline Than Sleep With You - Rapper, Joyner Lucas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'd Douse My Own Self In Gasoline Than Sleep With You - Rapper, Joyner Lucas (611 Views)

"If Wizkid Wasn't My Guy, I'd Punch Him In The Face" - Burna Boy / I Am Dying For You - Rapper Vic O Romantically Proposes To DJ Cuppy (video) / Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'd Douse My Own Self In Gasoline Than Sleep With You - Rapper, Joyner Lucas by 042Trend: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2019
American Instagram model, Celina Powell is popularly known for targeting celebrities and after sleeping with the stars she exposes them on social media.

But this time, she has been put on blast by rapper Joyner Lucas, whom she tried to make her next victim.

Sharing a conversation between both of them on Instagram, Joyner wrote: ' Please keep this hoe away from me.'

Celina, has reportedly had sex with Offset, Snoop Dogg, Waka Flocka, Akon and a host of other popular guys.

MORE ==>> https://www.042hits.com/id-douse-my-own-self-in-gasoline-than-sleep-with-you-rapper-joyner-lucas-exposes-ig-model-celina-powell/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I'd Douse My Own Self In Gasoline Than Sleep With You - Rapper, Joyner Lucas by drips8(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2019
Man doesn't want unnecessary drama
Re: I'd Douse My Own Self In Gasoline Than Sleep With You - Rapper, Joyner Lucas by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Chisos!!! That's some upper-cut right there ....cheesy My guy's tryna avoid drama cheesycheesy
Re: I'd Douse My Own Self In Gasoline Than Sleep With You - Rapper, Joyner Lucas by Alwaysking: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2019
This bitch want to destroy joyners career, she doesn't know joyners think with his brain not dick, foolish hoe.
Re: I'd Douse My Own Self In Gasoline Than Sleep With You - Rapper, Joyner Lucas by Funmmyastic: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2019
Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Chris Brown Working On Joint Album / You Can Stop My Party But You Can't Stop God Blessing-bobrisky / #GhettoLove: Wizkid Overtakes Davido And Chioma On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.