Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,967 members, 7,960,044 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2269 Views)

Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

He was bare chested even though he went in clothes.
At worst, it's called half-naked.

Still check the meaning of unclad, half clad and write in English suitable of what you watched.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NNEWIsuper: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

IPOB is fully welcomed in anambra state. Infact I'm recent news Obiano himself commended Nnamdi kanu for been a man that stands a against injustice while stating clearly that he has hosted him in his hometown aguleri....

He even went further to call him an intelligent young man.

Mr super that doesn't know even in his community in nnewi...lolzzz.....I will leave you with verdict of history.
IPOB isn't welcomed in Anambra, Anambra has good leadership, Only the failed and frustrated Abia state needs IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by nabiz(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Whether you guys are sleeping before, is none of my business but my issue simply is, respect the will of the people.

The people said they don't want anything relating to biafra or their leader, so let them be.
which will of the people? We only respect Dave because he is the best Governor we have ever heard. But on the issue of ipob, he should respect himself or we will send him an errand to Germany
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NNEWIsuper: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Only Abia state that stinks needs IPOB...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NNEWIsuper: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

IPOB is fully welcomed in anambra state. Infact I'm recent news Obiano himself commended Nnamdi kanu for been a man that stands a against injustice while stating clearly that he has hosted him in his hometown aguleri....

He even went further to call him an intelligent young man.

Mr super that doesn't know even in his community in nnewi...lolzzz.....I will leave you with verdict of history.
see below the people that need IPOB, that's the filthy Abia state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Commentor: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Still check the meaning of unclad, half clad and write in English suitable of what you watched.

This one is hanging on to semantics.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NNEWIsuper: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
nabiz:
which will of the people? We only respect Dave because he is the best Governor we have ever heard. But on the issue of ipob, he should respect himself or we will send him an earn to Germany
Only failed and filthy Abia state needs IPOB, Anambra is well governed and needs no IPOB

see the people that need IPOB below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NNEWIsuper: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
only failed Abia state needs IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

IPOB isn't welcomed in Anambra, Anambra has good leadership, Only the failed and frustrated Abia state needs IPOB

https://www.nairaland.com/5369520/forgive-ipob-obiano-begs-ekweremadu#81422814

read and have peace.

Obiano is a man of charisma, he already have a warm relationship with kanu.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
nabiz:
which will of the people? We only respect Dave because he is the best Governor we have ever heard. But on the issue of ipob, he should respect himself or we will send him an earn to Germany

Respect him and respect the will of the people.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by 9jabull: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
Empty threat like their governor in 2017, IPOB ebonyi chapter that protested against RUGA is equal to the task.

All these mush room org. of 2 persons that are seeking attention & money from they aboki licking ass governor. Ipob is on ground in ebonyi & any day we want to match we will no body can stop up in ebonyi, they tried before & failed.

we dare Elechi to travel to Congo or Gabon not to talk of UK, USA, or Germany & know if one of his ears won't be bitten off.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

see below the people that need IPOB, that's the filthy Abia state

I can't point we're the picture you uploading is pointing. I don't reply propaganda.

If you can't reply affectively, no need uprooting pictures of no targeted substance.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NNEWIsuper: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

https://www.nairaland.com/5369520/forgive-ipob-obiano-begs-ekweremadu#81422814

read and have peace.

Obiano is a man of charisma, he already have a warm relationship with kanu.
Anambra doesn't need IPOB..ONLY FILTHY ABIA STATE DOES... ANAMBRA IS WELL GOVERNED...Only the state below needs IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

This one is hanging on to semantics.

Base truth rather to deflate propaganda.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Commentor: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Base truth rather to deflate propaganda.

Semantics.

Ekweremadu was left bare chested.

What further disgrace could he have besides displaying his manhood?
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NNEWIsuper: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Anambra doesn't need IPOB, only the filthy state below needs IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

Anambra doesn't need IPOB..ONLY FILTHY ABIA STATE DOES... ANAMBRA IS WELL GOVERNED...Only the state below needs IPOB

Propaganda is another issue on Earth.
I don't really know your state of mind and if I get it, even if not I rather keep you silent.....lolzzz

That's all.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NNEWIsuper: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I can't point we're the picture you uploading is pointing. I don't reply propaganda.

If you can't reply affectively, no need uprooting pictures of no targeted substance.
Anambra my state has no business with IPOB just like Umahi boys came on board to defend him....obiano is working and Anambra is well governed, it isn't only Ebonyi youths that don't want distraction, Anambra youths too dont have anything with IPOB.. Anambra is well governed

only the state below needs IPOB and that's Abia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
Commentor:

Semantics.
Ekweremadu was left bare chested.
What further disgrace could he have besides displaying his manhood?
As you watched.
Anyway the disgrace is in accordance.
Western worlds also disgrace there leaders who doesn't live up to expectations.
Is nothing new.

The electorates are mature enough to know what they want.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NNEWIsuper: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Propaganda is another issue on Earth.
I don't really know your state of mind and if I get it, even if not I rather keep you silent.....lolzzz

That's all.
you still don't get my point that IPOB are group of hopeless and frustrated people, my Anambra is well governed and taken care of, only Abia state needs IPOB because they're frustrated, filthy and hopeless

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NNEWIsuper: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Anambra has attend an enviable position..we won't allow jealous people spoil it

Abia state below needs it

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by fuckboys: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I think you should rather find something useful doing than running over the decisions of people with old news and facts.

All what you uploaded is outdated and can't stand the test of time. It was yesterday but today the story is different.

Today the people of Ebonyi state are saying no to anything relating to biafra or Mazi Kanu( The able one).
you went to ebonyi state personally and conducted a research?. Am from ebonyi and we are biafrans, you guys can continue lying to yourselves

1 Like

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Whether you guys are sleeping before, is none of my business but my issue simply is, respect the will of the people.

The people said they don't want anything relating to biafra or their leader, so let them be.

Look at this one feeling big as if someone is asking for his business.

Swerve Ogbeni, who be dis won undecided
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
fuckboys:
you went to ebonyi state personally and conducted a research?. Am from ebonyi and we are biafrans, you guys can continue lying to yourselves

I didn't but the ebonyi youth representing the voice of the people has made their stance know.

The youth body said so not me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
gidgiddy:

So this huge crowd of people who stayed until evening to hear Kanu finish his speech were all imported from Aba and Onitsha? I laugh in Greek. You guys should find something better to do than open stupid threads like this.

You have been warned to steer clear of Ebonyi state.

Don't say no one waened you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
AkeNathan:

Look at this one feeling big as if someone is asking for his business.
Swerve Ogbeni, who be dis won undecided
More like contradicting yourself about the sleeping Issue.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

More like contradicting yourself about the sleeping Issue.

You are confused.

I am a bona-fide Ebonyian and that is all that matters.

You who aren't an Ebonyian yet have over 10 posts on a thread about Ebonyi. I wonder what is your business? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
AkeNathan:

You are confused.

You who aren't an Ebonyian yet have over 10 posts on a thread about Ebonyi. I wonder what is your business? undecided

Did I dispute you not from Ebonyi or did I ask you to create Ruga settlement as you gave to fulani in ebonyi state...

I didn't...

I only said and wish you support earlier that kanu and IPOB should steer clear of Ebonyi state . They said clearly that they don't want to be associated with biafra..

you agreed to that, so why trying to twist or deviate from what you believe or should I say rejected.

I supported your stand, I didn't attack you.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by LLobiorah: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
AkeNathan:

You are confused.

Lol, bros MenesZenawi is Osagyefo aka Julius Malema. He's the only man on NL, who has time to forage the net and give us information on what's happening in Ebonyi. I'll advise you to ignore the jobless oaf.

Now back to the matter; this akubaraoha youths should speak for themselves alone. They don't speak for the rest of the ebonyi youths.
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by nabiz(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

i am part of the people and from ebonyi state
Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
LLobiorah:

Lol, bros MenesZenawi is Osagyefo aka Julius Malema. He's the only man on NL, who has time to forage the net and give us information on what's happening in Ebonyi. I'll advise you to ignore the jobless oaf.

Now back to the matter; this akubaraoha youths should speak for themselves alone. They don't speak for the rest of the ebonyi youths.

The forum is obviously one organized by Dave, afterall that's his chieftaincy title that they are named after.

But i honestly am tired of ipob and don't want them anywhere around Ebonyi.

Their protests are peaceful but they ground economic activities and discourage investors. Also the ipob body is not an intelligent one; pursuing self determination aimlessly and without diplomacy, nor having an organized and sane formula for their agenda only shows they're largely ignorant and only focused in noise making.

I honestly don't take them seriously and that's why I'm in support of their ban in Ebonyi in particular. They largely bring more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Steer Clear From Ebonyi State, Ebonyi youth Dares Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by LLobiorah: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
AkeNathan:

The forum is obviously one organized by Dave, afterall that's his chieftaincy title that they are named after.

But i honestly am tired of ipob and don't want them anywhere around Ebonyi.

Their protests are peaceful but they ground economic activities and discourage investors. Also the ipob body is not an intelligent one; pursuing self determination aimlessly and without diplomacy, nor having an organized and sane formula for their agenda only shows they're largely ignorant and only focused in noise making.

I honestly don't take them seriously and that's why I'm in support of their ban in Ebonyi in particular. They largely bring more harm than good.

Ye!
You right, but I have never seen a protest that doesn't ground economic activities nor shy away investors. I believe, this is everywhere. Ipob understandably lacks direction, and engages in stupendous threats that sounds so illogical and insane, however if they could help engineer this revolution that we have been seeking against our 'Igbo political class'; I'm all in for them, with my support.

Despite the aforementioned, the akubaraoha youth assembly should narrow their speeches on their association. Not every ebonyi youth is with em.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Loss Hope In Nigeria Because Of Buhari / Buhari Disengages Dokubo, Appoints Dikko To Head Amnesty Programme / Fulani Have Surrounded The Entire South West - Former Military Intel Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.