Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nigerian Seeking Ghanaian Passport Arrested (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Seeking Ghanaian Passport Arrested (Photo) (272 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Desperate Nigerian Seeking Asylum Begged To Be Declared Wanted – Police / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Seeking Ghanaian Passport Arrested (Photo) by 0gaGist: 2:05am On Aug 21, 2019
The Ghanaian National Security Operatives have arrested one Don Ofori Donny, a Nigerian, who was attempting to fraudulently acquire a Ghanaian passport.

Myjoyonline reports that Donny would have obtained the Ghanaian passport but for the timely arrival of the operatives. It was also reported that he had fraudulently in the past obtained a Ghanaian birth certificate and a voter identification card.

When asked why he needed the passport, he said ‘he wanted to belong’.

“I am a Nigerian who has been based in Ghana for a long time…I have been part of the people and I made myself part of the people so I decided to do everything [the people do],” he told Myjoyonline.

Investigation is still ongoing.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-seeking-ghanaian-passport-arrested

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Wanted / VIDEO : #xenophobia Nigerians Get Arms To Fight Back In South Africa / Angry Nigerians Are Destroying Mtn Office In Lugbe Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.