Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1090 Views)

To My Fellow Non-religious: Do You Miss Anything About Your Lost Faith? / Message For My Fellow Brothers In The North. / Is This Also Part Of Sharia Law? My Fellow Nl Muslims Pls Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by lordizak(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2010
Re: . by Rhino3dm: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2010
Then after this you will start looking for financial help.abi? Ok by power vested on me you have been forgiven Go and sin no more.
Re: . by DGIPLUS(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2010
I will join you in prayers, just like I know a lot of others would do, but I must tell you the truth. Your Christian growth depends on your personal relationship with God.

Talk to God like your father, at least every morning & night, read your Bible, pray for understanding & divine ability to walk in The Will of God.

, To him that knows how to do good and doesn't do it, it is sin. - James 4:17

Cheers!
Re: . by lordizak(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2010
Re: . by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2010
@op, i pray that God touches u. But wait a minute, u still need to get a face to face counselling from a good christian. Such one may be or may not be a pastor. I like to know if u currently fellowship in an assembly. If yes then visit the head of one of the departments that u know is strong/firm spiritually. Note: this is NL, some pple like to stick their nose to where they aren't invited. When u get such insensible post here on your thread, just ignore&deal with the sensible ones,as its evident from the first 5posts on this thread since your post was directed to Christians. Hope u get my gist. God help u realign.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2010
@lord, would love to get a feed back from yah. God bless
Re: . by Rhino3dm: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2010
Last time i check this is NLand religion section NOT jerusalem or vatican. . . .
Re: . by paris10: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2010
@poster, listen to what I have to say,

Being a Christian does not immune you from sin, for sin is part of 'nature'. But be very careful, the Bible says " , shall we continue to sin and expect grace to abound"?, Roman 6:1

Many gullible Nigerians have for so long misunderstood Bro Paul's writing about sexual sin (which is the only obvious sin to many). Your confession of Jesus and daily relationship with him confirms you a Christian and nothing more. For Jesus himself knows that the only thing he could do for you to stop feeling sorry for your sinful state is convince you to believe in him (regardless of whether you sin or not) and leave everything for him to sort out.  , "for it is not of him that willeth or runneth but of HIM who showeth mercy, "Romans 9:16

Jesus only nailed the curse of the law (death) on the cross and not the law itself. For if there is no law there is no sin, But there is a law to keep. 1 John 3:4 says sin is the transgression of the law. For as long as you live and still believe that you're a sinner, then Christ is not perfected in you. This is then the logic:  only the dead are free from sin as they sin no more, and as Christ died on that tree, we were dead with him, and as we are now his friends (Christians) we know no sin, even if we sin physically,  the more you're conscious of your sin, then that sin remains and you're still a sinner.

Remedy: Say to Jesus,  Jesusss, I love you as you have first loved me. I know you've taken away my sins, but each time I sin, the guilt still remains with me. Take away every guilt in me and I will always come to you as I am. For you say " For as many that come to you, you will in no wise cast them off" cast me not away because of my guilt and give me a heart of flesh that will seeking to honour you. From now on, take control of my life for I cannot do anything without you.

Warning; A lot of people here have adultery and fornication in their blood and still condemn others. No one is perfect and no one has the right to condemn you. For the Bible says " , there is no temptation available to you but such that is common with everyone (my version), but God will always come to your rescue".

Don't try too hard, be yourself and don't imitate people.
Re: . by davmor(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2010
DO IT YOURSELF DELIVERANCE PRAYERS: pray at least Once A week for (Spiritual Cleansing/Weekly Check-ups) it will work for you my dear For with the heart man believes to righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made to salvation, (Romans 10:10) Allelujah! Hear this, I BESEECH you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. (Romans 12:1). READ Colossians 1:12-14; John 8:44; Galatians 3:13; Obadiah 17 (declare a fast)! I want to announce to you that you shall be delivered by faith. Hear this: But I determined this with myself, that I would not come again to you in heaviness/sorrow. So you see, you must determine and beleive that you be delivered as you embark on this heavenly journey. At the same time, I pray by the Blood of Jesus Christ that the gift of God, which is His grace shall be with you and energize you in Jesus name, Amen. Finally, my dear, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. Allelujah! Say to yourself: I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13). Goodness of the Lord to you my dear as you step into your liberation steps. Forget not to ask your heavenly Angels to assist you, in fact command them to come and take charge over your life because Angels are given to you by the Lord from the day you was born to minister to you, waiting for you to cammand them for a task. For example, you commanding them by the power of God to go and disengage you from any devilish engagement and also use your mouth to cancel all the bondages of devil; as you go on with the self deliverance, don't overlook any prayer topic that comes in your mind because they are all necessary for the deliverance. As you are praying, some satanic topics shall be reminded to you because as far as you are praying with these biblical refeerences, the Holy Ghost will make remember all the areas that satan and its agent are manipulating your life. All you do is to keep rebuking and canceling them as led by the Holy Spirit. I shall give you much more of God's power as soon as I see your reply on all these. Be free in Jesus name!!! Amen!
Re: . by davmor(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
Once again, I advise you to join the thread RELIGION: Topic: Christain E-Fellowsip in this Nairaland. It will help you a lot.
Re: . by zubeyr(m): 2:47am On Oct 26, 2010
May Al Mighty God guide you to the right path only God alone deserves to be worshiped He begets not nor is He begotten
He has no spouse children partners or equals Think about it
Re: . by tpia5: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2010
the only way out i see for many of us in this situation, is a rigid program of discipline rather like boot camp or military style training.

because yes, it is that hard to quit.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Lagosshia ? / Anony, Do You Still Hold That As An Atheist There Is Nothing Wrong With Ra.pe? / Interfaith And Peaceful Coexistence From An Islamic Point Of View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.