Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,984 members, 7,936,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:55 AM

Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) (58727 Views)

Thief Caught, Forced To Eat Pepper And Hot Water (photos, Video) / Ebonyi Man, His Native Doctor Caught Carrying Out Ritual, Forced To Chew Chicken / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by merits(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ewoooo! If he want to toilet tomorrow he needs to soak is anus inside a bucket of ice if not the anus diaphram with tear grin
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by obinna58(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
And they say Africans doesn't enjoy seeing each other suffer, what happened to justice
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Nurumaxy: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
wizod:
GOD KILL YOU THERE
am i d cause of your sickness?
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Surely he will die.. There is no remedy.. Is stomach walls will be highly inflamed... Its a slow way to die
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by francisduru: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
This one strong, ele gidi ghan
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Olibboy: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
This guy will be singing oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh till eternity.
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Goovo(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Larryfest:
Him go think twice before robbing ever again BTW why not just hand him over to the police naa
dat is if he survives it
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by jukekeocha: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Foryan:
What if this was just a scene from a Yoruba movie

Uncle copycat....no dey copy pple tweet...everything unA GO COPY
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yoruba's would prefer this kind of punishment enjoyment grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by godofuck231: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2019
When you were warned that you will taste pepper, those shuffle exists
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 5:57am On Sep 03, 2019
Gay men are the best
They do not theif. Preach
Re: Armed Robber Forced To Chew Pepper & Step It Down With Hot Water (Photos) by Nostradamus: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Kosi wahala ma.
I appreciate your feedback. Those in my chatroom know the reasons or how the nickname came about. Nothing really special in the name as you can see the Riyadh which is a capital...
My name is Shilekunola. You can call me Shile ma.
Thank you.
hi shile.

How's business?

Shey aje n buja je cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Olusegun Aroke: Fraudster Coordinates Yahoo Yahoo Operations From Prison / Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.