Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,251 members, 7,960,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Actress Sonia Ogiri Calls Out Mercy Johnson For Inflicting Pains On Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Sonia Ogiri Calls Out Mercy Johnson For Inflicting Pains On Her (1274 Views)

Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) / Bbnaija Last Lady Standing: Check Out Mercy's Handsome Father (photos) / Toyin Abraham: Calling Out Mercy Aigbe Was A Publicity Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Sonia Ogiri Calls Out Mercy Johnson For Inflicting Pains On Her by LifestyleTonite: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Actress Sonia Ogiri has taken to social media to call out Mercy Johnson over the pain she inflicted on her for years.

In the post she shared on Instagram, Sonia Ogiri stated that she had to call Mercy Johnson out because that was the only she could get the pain out of her chest.

https://wotzup.ng/actress-sonia-ogiri-calls-out-mercy-johnson-for-inflicting-pains-on-her/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Actress Sonia Ogiri Calls Out Mercy Johnson For Inflicting Pains On Her by Elsanchez: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Prayer Is More Christian Than Adeboye's Prayer - Daddy Freeze / Oni Of Ife Playing Table Tennis With A Girl (video) / My Mind Is Telling Me To Play Bet9ja With My Children's School Fees - Omoborty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.