Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,131 members, 7,936,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:08 PM

Zaaki Azzay Calls Out Mr Eazi & Sarkodie Over Copyright Infringement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zaaki Azzay Calls Out Mr Eazi & Sarkodie Over Copyright Infringement (411 Views)

Over N40 Million Was Raised” – Actor Calls Out Mr Ibu’s Wife, Accuses Her Of Usi / Mr Eazi Has Apologized To Me Over Copyright Infringement – Zaaki Azzay / Chop Life: Yomi Casual Warned By Damille Clothing Over Copyright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zaaki Azzay Calls Out Mr Eazi & Sarkodie Over Copyright Infringement by Sophiejonas: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2019
Veteran Nigerian musician, Zaaki Azzay, called out Ghanaian rapper, Sakordie and Nigeria's Mr Eazi for lifting and sampling the lyrics of his hit song “Marry Am” in their new song "Na You". The song “Marry am” by Zaaki Azzay was released in 1996, while Sarkodie and Mr Eazi's “Na You” was released on August 15, 2019.

Zaaaki Azzay took to his Instagram account to call out “Sarkodie and Mr Eazi” and also threatened to sanction them for copyrights infringement. He wrote:

Hello @Sarkodie & @MrEazi, this is to let you know that my song "Marry Am" has been lifted in your newly released single "Na You". I released the monster hit way back in 1996, and i want to believe that you guys should know the consequences of copyright infringements.This is a massive violation of my musical copyright dues and the illegal exploitation of my intellectual property as i haven't been contacted for permission/approval for the lyrics of my song to be used.It's high time African Artistes wake up to know that copyrights violations/infringements is stealing&theft and hence a big crime.My next next line of actions will be made private for now.... THANK YOU!!!

Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2019/09/03/zaaki-azzay-calls-out-mr-eazi-sarkodie-over-copyright-infringement/

Re: Zaaki Azzay Calls Out Mr Eazi & Sarkodie Over Copyright Infringement by Holmes07(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2019
Hello guys! Have you envisage charging your phones and other usb devices quickly and the device lasts for 25yrs? You won't be afraid of travelling to areas without electricity, you won't need to be embarrassed as a result of charging your phone in those betnaija shops. You need to get this product today for more details facebook.com/CrystalSolarNG follow the link and view the product.

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA 2019 - Omashola Wins Bbnaija Veto Power Game (see How) / Bbnaija 2019: Sir Dee Reacts To Tacha’s Body Odour Claim By Mike (video) / Fetty Wap D Latest Hubby In Town:allegedly Married To Instagram Model -ekomiami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.