Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,656 members, 7,962,143 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Governor Seyi Makinde Threatens To Split LAUTECH Ownership - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Governor Seyi Makinde Threatens To Split LAUTECH Ownership (372 Views)

Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) / Archeologist Says A New Ocean Is Been Formed To Split Africa In Half / NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Threatens To Split LAUTECH Ownership by Olofofotv: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
The Oyo state Governor has threatened to split LAUTECH ownership with Osun state, should Osun state not interfere in the financial aspect of the institution.

The governor said;
"On LAUTECH: Yesterday, the governing council came
to see me and we discussed all these. We've signed
for worker payments but since it's owned by both
Osun and Oyo states, unfortunately Osun state has
not paid. This can not continue."

"Few days ago, I spoke to the Osun governor, Gboyega
Oyetola, the plan to split was signed between Akala
and Oyinlola but we don't know why it wasn't
implemented. Oyo State will have to pay the salary
of LAUTECH (Osun's share) because I don't want the
students to suffer."

"If we have to split up, then so be it, I won't shy
away from this divorce. LAUTECH is very important
to Ogbomoso."

Source;
https://www.olofofotv.com/2019/09/governor-seyi-makinde-threatens-to.html?m=1

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Threatens To Split LAUTECH Ownership by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
And some funny guy rated Osun as the overall best state.

Congrats to Adeleke for he is not the one clearing and managing the poo that Aregesola left behind.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Try Your Hands On This Scholarship Programme / Why Do Other Higher Institutions Refer To Unilorin As An Advanced Secondary Sch / Sex For Marks: An Age Long Practice In Nigerian Higher Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.