Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,871 members, 7,959,729 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Back To School Loan And House Or Immediate Need Loans - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Back To School Loan And House Or Immediate Need Loans (520 Views)

Go Back To School At Age 40 / Urgent Painting Or Any Painting Of Either House Or Car / If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back To School Loan And House Or Immediate Need Loans by otegbayi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
As a monthly earners based in lagos.....Do you need a loan for that urgent needs for education fees for your lovely kids, pay rent, hospital bills,or side business you engage in to fund. With no extra charges and convenient pay plan and disbursed to your account within 24 hours. contact EMMANUEL ON 09051874368 . Or mail me ( emmanuelo@aiq-capital.com ).

Note: must be a salary earners in lagos state and with net salary of #60,000.
loan amount disbursed is from {#100,000 - #2,000,000}. Loan Duration is 3-9 months.
Re: Back To School Loan And House Or Immediate Need Loans by issylarry(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
So i b self emoloyed n cant get it
Re: Back To School Loan And House Or Immediate Need Loans by otegbayi(m): 9:47am On Sep 09, 2019
if you are self employed probably with s salary structure we can but not for business loan.
Re: Back To School Loan And House Or Immediate Need Loans by ekehopp: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
vf
Re: Back To School Loan And House Or Immediate Need Loans by whemmytopsy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
otegbayi:
As a monthly earners based in lagos.....Do you need a loan for that urgent needs for education fees for your lovely kids, pay rent, hospital bills,or side business you engage in to fund. With no extra charges and convenient pay plan and disbursed to your account within 24 hours. contact EMMANUEL ON 09051874368 . Or mail me ( emmanuelo@aiq-capital.com ).

Note: must be a salary earners in lagos state and with net salary of #60,000.
loan amount disbursed is from {#100,000 - #2,000,000}. Loan Duration is 3-9 months.

Can you help someone that is presently working but want to get a study leave to fund part of his school fee for masters, to be paid at a later time??

(1) (Reply)

Data Scientist / I Need Help Deciding What To Do Before NYSC / Nigeria Immigration Service NIS Is Concluding It Early 2020 Shortlistment Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.