Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,972 members, 7,963,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:38 AM

Goodluck Or Badluck. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Or Badluck. (513 Views)

Nairaland Online Poll: Goodluck Or Buhari. Vote Now. / What Is Nigeria's President Surname; Goodluck Or Jonathan / Goodluck Or Badluck Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Or Badluck. by babamoha(m): 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2010
My good people on nairaland please check this out am not here to discredit our president but to get the actual fact from sound minded people of nairaland.WHEN GEJ WAS THE DEPUTY GOVENOR THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY IMPEACHED THE GOVENOR OVER CORRUPTION YEARS LATER WHEN HE WAS THE VICE PRESIDENT AFTER SOME YEARS DURING THEIR REIGN ON THE THRONE THE PRESIDENT DIED OF AN UNKNOWN AILEMENT SO WAS HE GOODLUCK OR BAD LUCK?
Re: Goodluck Or Badluck. by auwal87(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
Good Luck for HIM, Bad Luck for his Deputies, so never allow him him as your deputy. I bet the UN President M. Joseph Deiss will not allow him as his deputy! else he will also die and become the President of the UN. grin

I just hope he is not bad luck for Nigerians!

(1) (Reply)

Sharia: Vc Bans Hugging Of Female Students. / Do You Have Traffic Issues&bad Roads Bothering You In Your Area? / Please moderator remove this post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.