Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,159 members, 7,936,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:04 PM

I'm Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused (760 Views)

She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused by Kbworld: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
I told my g/f 2 send me text msg on my birthday and she refuse 2 text me, since then she's been refusing 2 pick up my calls, i av tried 2 call her wit another number which she picked. What could av caused d sudden change of attitude?
Re: I'm Confused by Dsense(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2010
Do u still have her number ,Let me try ma chance ooo sorry I mean let me help u call her grin grin
Re: I'm Confused by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2010
haba poster y u dey act like shrimp, u no suppose tel ur gal to txt u for ur birthday , na her assignment to blast ur phone wiv wishes dat day , u no suppose rest till d next day enof pampering if u no wot i min wink wink, wey u find ur own o , btwn let me come correct sef , SHE NO SEND U OOOOOO!!!!!!,wash ur hands and tel ur sef u don belleful wink grin grin grin cool
Re: I'm Confused by jidesamuel(m): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2010
Idowuogbo:

haba poster y u dey act like shrimp, u no suppose tel your gal to txt u for your birthday , na her assignment to blast your phone wiv wishes dat day , u no suppose rest till d next day enof pampering if u no wot i min wink wink, wey u find your own o , btwn let me come correct sef , SHE NO SEND U OOOOOO!!!!!!,wash your hands and tel your sef u don belleful wink grin grin grin cool
poster,it doesnt look as if u are in total control of your r/ship, i just hope u r not forcing your self on d girl (no offeinz), remember if she doest like u,expect your red card soon but if u want to retain your pride or may be respect,u will need to lay her off undecided since she doesnt appear good 4 u[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I'm Confused by ITbomb(m): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2010
Btw did you send her text on her birthday.
Re: I'm Confused by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 28, 2010
poster
if she doesnt want to speak to you any longer then move on with your life instead of acting like a leech (iwe are pretty sure, she´s moving on with hers)!
Re: I'm Confused by MsPotato(f): 1:26am On Oct 28, 2010
Kbworld:

I told my g/f 2 send me text msg on my birthday and she refuse 2 text me, since then she's been refusing 2 pick up my calls, i av tried 2 call her wit another number which she picked. What could av caused d sudden change of attitude?

Call her with another phone and ask her whats the matter. U need to ask her whats going on and that you are confuse on why she is behaving that way cause only she knows what you did to upset her? It could have been something else which you didnt realize that you have done. Who knows.  undecided

If she doesnt talk, than just SMS her telling her that you love her and care for her and if you have done anything wrong, she should confront you and both of you should settle the problem and that you didnt mean to hurt her in any ways.
Re: I'm Confused by steeze(m): 2:11am On Oct 28, 2010
I disagree wit u Ms Potato. Poster, u need 2 lay off for a while. If u eva meant anything to her she'll miss u and find her way back. Calling her wit anoda numba will make u appear desperate. U need to appear in control. Take it from a guy who knows.
Re: I'm Confused by Mobinga: 2:35am On Oct 28, 2010
┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐ Bleep you bitch
Re: I'm Confused by MsPotato(f): 3:37am On Oct 28, 2010
steeze:

I disagree wit u Ms Potato. Poster, u need 2 lay off for a while. If u eva meant anything to her she'll miss u and find her way back. Calling her wit anoda numba will make u appear desperate. U need to appear in control. Take it from a guy who knows.

By assuming and and having lack of communication, that is why relationships today dont last. Its not about appearing desperate. The poster only assume that he might have cause her to get angry with him because he told her to SMS him on his birthday. . . Did he ask her really what happen? No he didnt. And he comes here seeking for answers yet we are not the poster's gf and we dont have 6 sense to know what was really on her mind. Seriously, if you want the relationship to work, you need communication.

Mobinga:

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐ bleep you naughty woman

Who u cursin naa?
Re: I'm Confused by Mobinga: 3:39am On Oct 28, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Who u cursin naa?
I'm just testing sumin
Re: I'm Confused by MzWumi(f): 3:43am On Oct 28, 2010
Speaking from a woman's prospective, she is not feeling you! She does not like you! Cut your losses NOW, no woman will ignore her significant other on his birthday, no matter what he has done wrong. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK HER TO TEXT YOU that should be a warning sign that your relationship is nothing to talk about, hope this helps u
Re: I'm Confused by MsPotato(f): 3:54am On Oct 28, 2010
Mobinga:

I'm just testing sumin

Na waa for u sad
Re: I'm Confused by IZUKWU(m): 4:45am On Oct 28, 2010
Call her and trash the issue out . As she said try to communicate ur feelings to her and take it from there. Nothing tried ,nothing gained.
Re: I'm Confused by Osama10(m): 5:47am On Oct 28, 2010
MzWumi:

Speaking from a woman's prospective, she is not feeling you! She does not like you! Cut your losses NOW, no woman will ignore her significant other on his birthday, no matter what he has done wrong. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK HER TO TEXT YOU that should be a warning sign that your relationship is nothing to talk about, hope this helps u

Take this advice.
Re: I'm Confused by StRichy(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2010
After this thread has been dealt with, the next one will be "MY GF or BF HAS DUMPED ME"
This season seem to be unhealthy for most relationships as there are many heartbreak in the air and i smell a hell of potential heartbreak as well. IT'S ENOUGH!

Please lets go back to school and learn the rudiments of RELATIONSHIPS. i believe it will help otherwise there will be gnashing of teeth soon.

Pls NL relationship experts dis is the time for you to render ur humanitarian service(s).
, he dat is scared of heartbreak should not fall in Love.
Re: I'm Confused by femmy2010(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2010
lol
Re: I'm Confused by GB102(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2010
┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Re: I'm Confused by DonXavi(m): 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2010
Kbworld:

Read the hand writing on the wall and you'll understand whatz on. You better start laying off yourself b/4 she gives u the shock of ur life. make haste while the sun shines,

(1) (Reply)

How Will U Feel? / Falling Out Of Love / Just Wondering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.