Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,945 members, 7,963,014 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Av Achieved At 23, Seyi Has Not Achieved At 30”— Tacha To Seyi. Nigerians R - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Av Achieved At 23, Seyi Has Not Achieved At 30”— Tacha To Seyi. Nigerians R (568 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Av Achieved At 23, Seyi Has Not Achieved At 30”— Tacha To Seyi. Nigerians R by onyi25(f): 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
What I Have achieved At Age 23, Seyi Has Not Achieved At 30” — Tacha Slams Seyi. Nigerians React
Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem most controversial housemate, Tacha, on Sunday during the live eviction show, dragged the hell out of fellow housemate, Seyi whom she has been at loggerheads with.

It all started when Ebuka asked Seyi about his fights with Tacha, and Seyi revealed that though Tacha is a sweet little girl, but she tries to put up a ‘gangster’ attitude that isn’t her.

In Tacha's defense, she told Ebuka that Seyi is just older than her but does not have sense and act his age.

She said Seyi is always drunk, and the fact that they tried to talk about their issues yesterday, his ‘alcohol level’ just couldn’t let him be great.

According to her, she has achieved more than him at the age of 23.

Meanwhile, angry viewers have taken to social media to drag Tacha.

Watch video and see more reactions here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/09/bbnaija-what-i-have-achieved-at-age-23.html

Re: What Av Achieved At 23, Seyi Has Not Achieved At 30”— Tacha To Seyi. Nigerians R by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Well...that is the plain truth....seyi with the awolowo bragging...

(1) (Reply)

Another Nollywood Fight! Shan George Rains Curses On Femi Branch / Kemen And Khloe Slam Bbnaija Organizer As Tacha And Mercy Break Rules / Tweet Revealing N60 Million Promise Made By Peter Psquare To Tacha Dugged Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.