Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,080 members, 7,960,432 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tacha Who Is Your Father? Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha For Insulting Seyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Who Is Your Father? Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha For Insulting Seyi (1123 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / Bleaching: Seyi Law Blasts Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Who Is Your Father? Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha For Insulting Seyi by gistembassy123: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2019
Nigerian journalist, activist against gun violence, and social media personality, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo has taken to Twitter to blast BBNaija's Tacha for embarrassing Seyi.

'#BBNajia OMG I don't watch this show but did I just hear this Tacha person say Seyi Awolowo will never achieve what she has achieved in 23 yrs. Tacha who's your father? Hope you realize his great grandfather's head is on that N100 note in your wallet'

She then decided to start rooting for Seyi,'I need to be rooting for this Seyi Awolowo. Tacha do you realize what you are today doesn't determine what you are tomorrow saying Seyi can't achieve your status and achievement? Explore these leaders' She said.
She also made nasty comments about Tacha's body'
"Tacha's breasts are FLAT for a young lady. She should lift them up like Stylist Toyin Lawani stuffed toilet paper in my bra for my birthday dress. They lasted till party ended. Breast implants like Bobrisky's should do"....

Recall that after Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate Tacha on Sunday attacked fellow housemate, Seyi on live eviction show, Tacha still went on to blast Seyi while talking Khafi and then later to Ike...

While talking to Ike she said, Seyi is not on her level," it is clear, you can’t compare 1k with 100naira���."

Watch videos;

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/bbnaijai-can-comfortable-employ-seyi-he-is-not-on-my-level-tacha-blows-hotter/

Tacha and Seyi have been at loggerheads in the house.

Sleekgist recalls that Tacha had shouted at Seyi for calling her out, warning him not to try such again.

When asked about her fight with Seyi on Sunday during the live eviction show, Tacha told Ebuka that Seyi is just older than her but does not have sense and act his age.

According to her, she has achieved more than him at the age of 23.

“Seyi is old but does not have sense and act his age.

“If it wasn’t for Big Brother, he wouldn’t have achieved anything.

“What I have achieved at 23 , Seyi has not achieved at his age,” Tacha boasted.

Re: Tacha Who Is Your Father? Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha For Insulting Seyi by prospero5(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2019
Opportunistic Kemi!
Stupid African mentality!

Tell us who Gates or Zuckerberg are.
Bill and Mark made names for themselves not like you that is riding on your father's looted wealth.
Re: Tacha Who Is Your Father? Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha For Insulting Seyi by Chicagoesontop: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Madam come and carry your brother Seyi, for the fact he is the grandson of Awolowo will not make him to expect everybody to lick his shoe, Respect is earned
Re: Tacha Who Is Your Father? Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha For Insulting Seyi by irunoko(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2019
Tacha has serious daddy issues.

She's so saucy and beechy.tuehhhh

The husband that will get married to her should get set for her rage and childish tantrums
Re: Tacha Who Is Your Father? Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha For Insulting Seyi by Onyi22(f): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2019
Everywhere Tacha, everybody Tacha..
She is the real pepper
Re: Tacha Who Is Your Father? Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha For Insulting Seyi by kikebadass96: 8:08am On Sep 09, 2019
we are talking of tacha not the parents

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping With 27 Men Has Cost Me Huge Deals Says OAP Kamene Goro / Bbnaija Star: Mercy Looks Stunning As She Covers The Face Of Enquisite (photos) / Gedoni And Khafi Inseparable As They Step Out To Eat In Lekki, Lagos (see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.