Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,125 members, 7,963,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:47 PM

He’s Not Your Forever Person Unless He Actually Puts Effort Into These 12 Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Not Your Forever Person Unless He Actually Puts Effort Into These 12 Things (821 Views)

No Black Man Is Loved Correctly Unless He Has Money (See Response) / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He’s Not Your Forever Person Unless He Actually Puts Effort Into These 12 Things by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
1. He should make an effort to plan dates. He shouldn’t expect you to come up with ideas every weekend. Once in a while, he should take you to a new restaurant or shop that he thinks you’re going to love.

2. He should make an effort to text back. And he should remember to tell you where he is and what he’s doing. It’s the easiest way to build trust. If he’s always open with you, then there’s no reason to doubt what he says.

3. He should make an effort to flirt. I don’t care if you’ve been dating for decades. He should never take your love for granted. He should still try to woo you, even though he already has you.

4. He should make an effort to give you an orgasm. You don’t have to climax every single time you have sex, but you should climax the majority of the time. That means there should be plenty of pre-intimacy and oral.

5. He should make an effort to save his money. If he honestly wants to spend the rest of his life with you, then he has to prepare for the future. He should be resisting the urge to waste all his cash on alcohol and should be working alongside you to save up money for a house.

6. He should make an effort to make you feel like a major part of his life. He should update you on what’s going on at work. He should invite you out with his friends. He should make you feel important.

7. He should make an effort to get along with your friends and family members. He doesn’t have to go on one-on-one brunch dates with your mother, but he should treat everyone you care about with respect. Even if your disapproving father is a little rude to him, it doesn’t mean he should be rude back. He should be trying his best to make a good impression.

Click on the link to read more ....[url][/url]https://pereirabimpe..com/2019/09/hes-not-your-forever-person-unless-he.html
Re: He’s Not Your Forever Person Unless He Actually Puts Effort Into These 12 Things by pharrell8(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2019
Nice thread..
Re: He’s Not Your Forever Person Unless He Actually Puts Effort Into These 12 Things by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Nice
Re: He’s Not Your Forever Person Unless He Actually Puts Effort Into These 12 Things by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
pharrell8:
Nice thread..
thank you
Re: He’s Not Your Forever Person Unless He Actually Puts Effort Into These 12 Things by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Nice
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates The Aftermath Of Her Friend’s Decision To Marry A Virgin Over Girl / What Is Your Answer To This Funny Question? / Why This Strange Behaviour From Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.