Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,721 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

Wizkid Drops New Song Hours Davido Announced Engagement To Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Drops New Song Hours Davido Announced Engagement To Chioma (644 Views)

Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Drops New Song Hours Davido Announced Engagement To Chioma by AfricanGlitz(f): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKYBKUWi0zA

Just hours after Davido and Chioma dropped their London engagement video online. Starboy Wizkid disregarded the big news and drops anticipated new singe Ghetto Love with visual on Youtube. Despite the kiss and makeup Starboy had with Davido in Dec 2017, it seems like the two Afrobeats kings lowkey still have a beef to settle.
Re: Wizkid Drops New Song Hours Davido Announced Engagement To Chioma by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
So
Re: Wizkid Drops New Song Hours Davido Announced Engagement To Chioma by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
It was the other way round.

And wiz has announced on his page, since Tuesday, dt he was dropping music on friday.

Now u know who is always beefing who. The same davido told smade the promoter:
"wizkid went to the o2 I must do my own too".
Words in marble.

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive Sexuality Education The U.N Indocrinates The World With Pedophilia / Bbnaija! And The Winner Is! / BBNAIJA See All Housemates Dressed Up For The Finals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.