Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,103 members, 7,960,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Seyi Makinde Donates His Salary For The Next Four Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Donates His Salary For The Next Four Years (547 Views)

Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Donates His Salary For The Next Four Years by mubzynani: 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
Governor Seyi Makinde of the PDP donated his salary for the next four years to the Oyo State Teacher's Pension Fund in fulfilment of his campaign promise.
I challenge you to show me another Governor who has done something close to this in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Seyi Makinde leads other follows
Re: Seyi Makinde Donates His Salary For The Next Four Years by mrvitalis(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
How about security vote ?
Re: Seyi Makinde Donates His Salary For The Next Four Years by joshuanwankwo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
mrvitalis:
How about security vote ?

allow him take dat one after all his mates take dat + salary
just feel like killing my state governor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Charges NDDC On Completion Of Ongoing Projects (photos) / Primate Elijah Ayodele’s Prophecy On Imo State Election Tribunal Comes To Pass / Wike: Rivers State Will Resist Any Attempt To Annex Her Oil Wells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.