Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,389 members, 7,961,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nl Auctions- Ended! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Auctions- Ended! (36457 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Go Down)

Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 3:36am On Nov 05, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Thats not his picture at all. Puleaseeeee. . . . . . . . . And I would love to bid 50dollars on him

yes it is! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by slap1(m): 3:50am On Nov 05, 2010
Um. . .Odunnu why are still online? I tara oji?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Odunnu: 3:55am On Nov 05, 2010
I'm working. But i'm almost done. I'l be outta ya face very soon
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by slap1(m): 4:06am On Nov 05, 2010
Um . . . .plz don't go, abeg.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MsPotato(f): 6:07am On Nov 05, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

yes it is! cheesy cheesy

No its not and stop lying about it. Mama Ngozi knows better!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
I stumbled on this by error. Una no get work at all. Jomo gbomo obviously facebook isnt as tight with security. grin

Ms. Potato:

No its not and stop lying about it. Mama Ngozi knows better!

lol obviously mama ngozi knows me better than my own mother. what a surprise there. I still got the hat in my closet if you're interested grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2010
Jaybee

Hey mate grin cheesy grin When are you coming to aussie? and where(city) will you be staying.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2010
davidylan:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
I stumbled on this by error. Una no get work at all. Jomo gbomo obviously facebook isnt as tight with security. grin

lol obviously mama ngozi knows me better than my own mother. what a surprise there. I still got the hat in my closet if you're interested grin

erhm, actually, you are quite elusive, and the picture wasn't obtained from your faceboook account.

and yes, I'm sure bidders will be intersted in the hat as well. . . I am personally bidding 150 naira for the hat.

Forget that the value of the hat is a bit higher than yours, hats don't eat, nor need new shoes!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2010
common ladies, the clock is fast ticking down. . .anyone interested in the hat too? . . .peharps if we ask politely, the gentleman might just throw in his lovely jacket too cheesy
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2010
this Jomo gbomo is a militant for sure

where do u get the pictures from?

meanwhile, the item on sale is intimidating buyers abi what

oya bid sharp sharp
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MsPotato(f): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2010
davidylan:

lol obviously mama ngozi knows me better than my own mother. what a surprise there.  I still got the hat in my closet if you're interested grin

shocked shocked shocked U are not serious David shocked shocked shocked I sense that you are playing along with this poster. And yes, I know how you look like but of course, no be pass your mother  wink

tkb417:

this Jomo gbomo is a militant for sure

where do u get the pictures from?

meanwhile, the item on sale is intimidating buyers abi what

oya bid sharp sharp

FYI, I bid 50 American dollars on David cause unlike you at least he can fry eggs and cook rice tongue
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by googles: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2010
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

I thots you were gon put someone else up sad angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2010
Ms. Potato:

shocked shocked shocked U are not serious David shocked shocked shocked I sense that you are playing along with this poster. And yes, I know how you look like but of course, no be pass your mother  wink

FYI, I bid 50 American dollars on David cause unlike you at least he can fry eggs and cook rice tongue
I can cook white rice and fry egg. The egg will be garnished with stuffs

i can boil yam, make eba; and i can cook AWO beans ( i learnt that in the UNI) with hotplate cheesy, i can also fry plantain

i can do instant noodles too tongue tongue

b4 the end of next year, ill graduate to cooking jollof rice and make assorted stew like banga, edikainkong and Ugu
ill start the culinary classes 2nd Quarter next year so wait
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by MsPotato(f): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2010
tkb417:

I can cook white rice and fry egg. The egg will be garnished with stuffs

i can boil yam, make eba; and i can cook AWO beans ( i learnt that in the UNI) with hotplate cheesy, i can also fry plantain

i can do instant noodles too tongue tongue

b4 the end of next year, ill graduate to cooking jollof rice and make assorted stew like banga, edikainkong and Ugu
ill start the culinary classes 2nd Quarter next year so wait

Shame on you Toby. . . angry See how u dey yarn like this. All of the food you mentioned above, u should be ashamed that u no fit cook Egusi Soup cause David is the best in Egusi's tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by playette4u: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

****slams hammer***

SOLD!

TKB 417 sold to playette4u at a paltry 160 naira!

angry  angry   angry What?No way Jose!I SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE.Just because all the ladies have had their ways with him ,reducing his value significantly,you decide to dump him on to me for next to nothing ,in an attempt to boost your auctions cash flow?     shocked  

He has lost his appeal,im on to the next one as jay Z aptly put it!Im turning my attention to other subjects = the eye candy  Davidylan who i feel can make a contented existence possible!My bid of £6900 embodies a shameless delight in chocolate,intelligence,charm,  wink etc

Auctioneer slam that hammer down,i need to hit the town with my new acquisition tonight! tongue
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by googles: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2010
tkb417:

i can cook [b]AWO beans ( i learnt that in the UNI) [/b]with hotplate cheesy

ROTFL grin grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2010
playette4u:

angry angry angry What?No way Jose!I SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE.Just because all the ladies have had their ways with him ,reducing his value significantly,you decide to dump him on to me for next to nothing ,in an attempt to boost your auctions cash flow? shocked

He has lost his appeal,im on to the next one as jay Z aptly put it!Im turning my attention to other subjects = the eye candy Davidylan who i feel can make a contented existence possible!My bid of £6900 embodies a shameless delight in chocolate,intelligence,charm, wink etc

Auctioneer slam that hammer down,i need to hit the town with my new acquisition tonight! tongue

angry angry angry angry

where is Odunnu and Yme when you need them

go away, i dont want u again. at the end, its Mr Cork that will follow u tongue tongue
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by tkb417(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2010
googles:

ROTFL grin grin
forgotten i have one Great Ife here

Greaaaaaaaaaat Ife! Articulate Ife! Ever conscious Ife

pawon, gbosa, and blah blah blah grin grin grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by playette4u: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2010
tkb417:

angry angry angry angry

where is Odunnu and Yme when you need them

go away, i dont want u again. at the end, its Mr Cork that will follow u  tongue tongue

undecided  Mr Cork     ,well if he is what his name suggests,  !Purchased,please dont leave your purchaser   cry   cry cry .*feeling rejected*.I was just testing to make sure i had made a good selection in the auction,obviously i have good taste!I am arranging for your collection please forget all these other people trust me ,you need me  tongue

auctioneer  angry see what you made me do?Putting a new man on market too soon!
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by googles: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2010
tkb417:

forgotten i have one Great Ife here

Greaaaaaaaaaat Ife! Articulate Ife! Ever conscious Ife

pawon, gbosa, and blah blah blah grin grin grin

ehn there is only one great IFE in the universe
another great IFE is a counterfeit
Great Great Great Great GREAT !
grin
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2010
auctioneer see what you made me do?Putting a new man on market too soon!

You can have as many pen[i]i[/i]ses as you want Ms Playette, who's counting?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Odunnu: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2010
I'm watching from the sidelines.
Playettu, I can and will get violent if I get you flirting with my man again!
I said it initially he isnt on the shelf. Now,be a proper lady and keep bidding for Davidylan.
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2010
googles:

ehn there is only one great IFE in the universe
another great IFE is a counterfeit
Great Great Great Great GREAT !
 grin

you, all you do is to observe, when are you going to make a purchase self angry angry angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Odunnu: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

you, all you do is to observe, when are you going to make a purchase self angry angry angry
as soon as Mobo444 or Mr Cork comes up
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by violent(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2010
Odunnu:

I'm watching from the sidelines.
Playettu, I can and will get violent if I get you flirting with my man again!
I said it initially he isnt on the shelf. Now,be a proper lady and keep bidding for Davidylan.

excuse me?. . .i resent the improper and inappropriate use of my username for personal and selfish purposes. . .how would you feel if i say to a fellow NL, TKB 417 for example. . . ."TKB, i will get Odunnu, if i get you flirting with my girl again!

you see?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Creamish(f): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2010
im bidding $5000  cheesy
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Jomogbomo4: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2010
Creamish:

im bidding $5000  cheesy

you are currently the highest bidder Ms creamish,

can i get a $5500 or more from anyone?
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by yme1(f): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2010
$8000 from moi

and SOLD cool
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by Creamish(f): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2010
$8,500 !! angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by playette4u: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

you are currently the highest bidder Ms creamish,

can i get a $5500 or more from anyone?

I bid £6900 angry
Im not a mathematician but i thought  £6900 WAS HIGHER THAN $5000.I must have thunk (sic) wrong  *confused*
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by yme1(f): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2010
$10.000 angry
Re: Nl Auctions- Ended! by googles: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2010
Jomo-gbomo:

Soon as u put yourself up for Eviction auctioning  wink

you know I loves ya long time  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48)

Why Are You Still Single ? / Why Do People Condemn Sex Videos And Still Share The Videos / Should I Still Contact Her??.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.