Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,780 members, 7,962,572 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Opinion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion (353 Views)

#OPINION : Does Marriage Even Make Sense Anymore? / Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish / Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion by Ebony2019: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
A friend of mine's husband cheated on her,the first time he was drunk and unfortunately a baby came out of it,he did it again with someone different and a baby came out of it,at times he lies to her about seeing the second child and DNA hasn't been done yet but he thinks the baby is his

Opinions?
Re: Opinion by thorpido(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
He's going to get drunk yet again and a baby will come out of it.

I think the wife should pretend she doesn't know he gets drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion by Ebony2019: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
thorpido:
He's going to get drunk yet again and a baby will come out of it.

I think the wife should pretend she doesn't know he gets drunk.
Lol
Re: Opinion by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
This should be your friend's headache not yours.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion by lilmax(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mind your business
Re: Opinion by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
I'd be shocked if he didn't cheat, most husbands like that are useless.
Re: Opinion by sisisioge: 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Orisirisi! Biko my opinion is for the woman to stop letting the man expose her to STDs by locking up o. It is well
Re: Opinion by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Ariza:
This should be your friend's headache not yours.

grin grin grin
Re: Opinion by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 25, 2019
Two babies with two different women outside the marriage? Na wa ooooh! Na real wa!
Re: Opinion by armyofone(m): 4:50am On Sep 25, 2019
Tell your friend to find her way unless she is desperate to bear Mrs. Funkaround.
I don't know the kind of life you want with a man who goes about getting other women pregnant.
Re: Opinion by mankettle(m): 4:59am On Sep 25, 2019
Tell the friend( if you are not the one) to focus on herself and the kids. Since he is likely to have more she should put steps in place to ensure her kids don't suffer.

(1) (Reply)

Foetal Genotyping / Quality And Affordable Children Wears / Jesse's Kitchen And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.