Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,720 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Getting News Papers Delivered On Your Phone Daily,will You Pay Token? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Getting News Papers Delivered On Your Phone Daily,will You Pay Token? (660 Views)

Delivered Read Messages On Whatsapp Now Indicate With BLUE Double Mark / How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? / Mtn Zone: Know How Much You Pay For Calls Before Dialing A Number! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting News Papers Delivered On Your Phone Daily,will You Pay Token? by mixtee: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2010
We should all note that times are changing. People want more convenient ways of doing things. Also, it should be observed that mobile phone is getting more used than PCs a and most computers. News publishers are clamouring about the fall in demand for their products and the fact that this is posing threat on their job. I now think is it that people don't read papers this days or is it the medium of delivering and the cost that is affecting the news print industry.
It is true people read news for free on the internet, but should be noted it cannot be entirely free if similar service will be deployed on mobile phones,because of the cost of GPRS, then how much will people we willing to pay to read? atleast they pay telecoms company to play music for their callers 'lol'
I am just curious !
Re: Getting News Papers Delivered On Your Phone Daily,will You Pay Token? by Mafia4life(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
Too bad for them, All i do is to subscribe to sites that feed me wit news thru opera mini RSS FEED. Thanks to C.I.T!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Services Provider + Phone Numbers Database Is Needed / I Need E72 / Blackberry Bold 1 For Sale Call 08126329124

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.