Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,217 members, 7,960,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

Actressjuliet Ibrahim Sends Sweet Love Messages To Her Secret Admirer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actressjuliet Ibrahim Sends Sweet Love Messages To Her Secret Admirer (829 Views)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actressjuliet Ibrahim Sends Sweet Love Messages To Her Secret Admirer by dailynaijamode: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ghanaian born book writer and nollywood actress Juliet Ibrahim wrote sweet words to you guys afraid of coming out if your hiding place to ask her out. This was shared in her IG today.
[url]
https://dailynaijamode.com/juliet-ibrahim-sends-sweet-wordtoyou-guys-afraid-if-asking-her-out/[/url]

HEY, YOU THERE
CAN WE TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL, BABY, DO YOU DARE?
DON'T BE SCARED
'CAUSE IF YOU CAN SAY THE WORDS, I DON'T KNOW WHY I SHOULD CARE...
'CAUSE HERE I AM, I'M GIVIN' ALL I CAN
BUT ALL YOU EVER DO IS MESS IT UP
YEAH, I'M RIGHT HERE, I'M TRYIN' TO MAKE IT CLEAR
THAT GETTING HALF OF YOU JUST AIN'T ENOUGH...
I'M NOT GONNA WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE DONE
PRETENDING YOU DON'T NEED ANYONE
I'M STANDING HERE NAKED (NAKED, NAKED)
I'M NOT GONNA TRY TILL YOU DECIDE
YOU'RE READY TO SWALLOW ALL YOUR PRIDE
I’M STANDING HERE NAKED... #ATOASTTOLIFE
VENUE @PLUTO_NIGERIA ����

Re: Actressjuliet Ibrahim Sends Sweet Love Messages To Her Secret Admirer by donbachi(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
I'm not coming..when u stand tire for pluto u go mars.
Re: Actressjuliet Ibrahim Sends Sweet Love Messages To Her Secret Admirer by SalafRider(m): 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
This one sef na news for Nairaland ooo and e go shock you to see am for front page
Re: Actressjuliet Ibrahim Sends Sweet Love Messages To Her Secret Admirer by pharrell8(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin
Re: Actressjuliet Ibrahim Sends Sweet Love Messages To Her Secret Admirer by Funmmyastic: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Looks like a poem.
Re: Actressjuliet Ibrahim Sends Sweet Love Messages To Her Secret Admirer by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
donbachi:
I'm not coming..when u stand tire for pluto u go mars.
Hehehe
I can't stop laughing.

(1) (Reply)

How I Discovered My Wife Is Hiding Things From Me:please Advise! / Bodybuilding: How Can I Bulk? / What Type Of Woman Are You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.