Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,472 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Producer Demanded 7 Days $ex For A Movie Role – Chesan Nze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Producer Demanded 7 Days $ex For A Movie Role – Chesan Nze (471 Views)

18+ Video: Watch The Full Video Of Tiwa Savage $ex Tape / Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Banky W's Movie Role As NYSC Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Producer Demanded 7 Days $ex For A Movie Role – Chesan Nze by chiomarita: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2019
Nollywood actress, Chesan Nze has gone all out in calling out Nollywood movie producers who insist on having sex with actresses before giving them a major role in a movie.

The Aguleri – Anambra state born actress said most male movie producers are out to frustrate female entertainers emotionally and physically.
She shares with Pearlsnews how a particular producer demanded sex for 7 days in order to give her a role in his movie.

“A certain producer contacted me for a job and we discussed the pay and he accepted. Then, surprisingly, I received a call from him that I should sleep with him for 7days in hotel before we resume my own role. I got the shock of my life and told him i can not sleep with anybody for a movie role. He then ended the call. I felt disrespected as a woman and insulted. I cried so much in pains”.
The fast rising script interpreter whose real names are Chinenye Esther Anakpulu Nze, also revealed that although she rejected the offer, but they are so many of her colleagues who would grab the sex for role conditions with both hands.
She continued: “Seriously so many female actors go through this and some are ready to have sex for roles. The one that amazes me is some actors are willing to have sex randomly for every movie ..continue at ......
https://pearlsnews.com/producer-demanded-7-days-ex-for-a-movie-role-chesan-nze/

(1) (Reply)

No Stress, No Drama” – Sophia Momodu Steps Out With Daughter, Imade (photos) / Bbnaija: MC Galaxy Donates 500k To Frodd / Bbnaija Mercy Speaks On Relationship With Tacha And Ike And Their Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.