Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,987 members, 7,936,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:08 AM

Freelance Marketer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Marketer (179 Views)

Be One Of Our Freelance Marketer And Earn Cool Commission / Female Freelance Marketer Needed / Freelance Marketer/sale Representative For Agro-export Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Marketer by Projectwriter: 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Good day, Nairalanders,

I completed my NYSC program a couple of months ago, and practically, I now know that getting a job as a graduate in Nigeria without mastering a craft yet, is difficult. If not impossible.

Although I'm a writer majoring in copywriting and other related niches, but I'm definitely not your storytelling kind of a writer despite the fact that I have written stories for some persons in the past and got paid. So I don't have the passion of writing stories to sell on Amazon.

To fit into society, I decided to incorporate social media marketing into my writing because I want to be fully ripe for public or societal consumption.

That been said, the essence of this thread is that I need to test-run what I have learned so far in digital marketing and I need anyone who wants his/her business be advertised online to contact me.

If you need your product to be on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and many more, then reach me.

Basically, I aim to become savvier with some of the advertising tools before going into the labor market entirely. That is to practically learn to shuffle the analytic tools to get full insights and use the ideas to adjust my marketing strategy if there's the need for it.

So we could do a pay-as-you-go payment plan or whatever suits you best. All I know is that I don't want to be idle.

Reach me at Donaldwriters@gmail.com or WhatsApp 08025917123

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Riders Needed Urgently / Dispatch Rider Wanted In Lagos / Microsoft Nigeria Student And Recent Graduate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.