Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,354 members, 7,961,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Yorubas Have Taken Over IT & Foreign Investors In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yorubas Have Taken Over IT & Foreign Investors In Nigeria (1876 Views)

Nigeria Devalues Naira In Bid To Attract Foreign Investors - Financial Times / Jos Delight Holds Reception For Prospective Investors In Plateau (Photos, Video) / Foreign Investors Buy Out Nigerian Shareholders In Seven-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Have Taken Over IT & Foreign Investors In Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 5:29am On Oct 04, 2019
Ndibunna:

The highest thing I hate in my life is outright and barefaced denial.

Very sad indeed.

Who in this age, infact grown up will say that he/she is not aware of Yorubas in Benin and Togo.

Same culture, language, dressing, sane everything and you look into my face telling me you don't know.

You can do better than this lie.

Too bad.

I'm not lieing and I never denied that there are Yorubas in Togo and Benin Republic.

You asked me about their life and if we carry them along and I responded that I don't know much about them to give you a deserving response.

I don't have much information about them, I just read it online just like you, never been to Togo or Benin, never had any friends from there, so how will I know about them than normal online knowledge.

Try to understand my earlier response
Re: Yorubas Have Taken Over IT & Foreign Investors In Nigeria by Ndibunna: 5:41am On Oct 04, 2019
LegendHero:

I'm not lieing and I never denied that there are Yorubas in Togo and Benin Republic.

You asked me about their life and if we carry them along and I responded that I don't know much about them to give you a deserving response.

I don't have much information about them, I just read it online just like you, never been to Togo or Benin, never had any friends from there, so how will I know about them than normal online knowledge.

Try to understand my earlier response

Alright, I understand.

Try and make friends there. They are your blood.

Communication won't be a problem as they speak Yoruba.
Re: Yorubas Have Taken Over IT & Foreign Investors In Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 5:43am On Oct 04, 2019
Ndibunna:

Alright, I understand.

Try and make friends there. They are your blood.

Communication won't be a problem as they speak Yoruba.

I'll consider that someday if I get the chance.
Re: Yorubas Have Taken Over IT & Foreign Investors In Nigeria by northbird: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

I just laugh at people like u .....
There are two type of business men in nigeria
The Yoruba's ...they like formal business with nice office ,attend seminars and talk shows answer CEO buy every year post lose

Andela guy just sacked lost of staff told people months back that business was not sustainable

Jumia ,konga ,jobberman ,are all under this level ...just name but never make profit

Then there is the Igbo n Hausa man ,they are after one thing and one thing alone ....thats profit nothing more ...they don't care about name n fine building

What I'm saying most IT companies are not profitable ....Igbo's in IT prefer to design apps n sale ,and there is no name on that

The crypto currency industry in nigeria is maned by mostly Igbo's ....but we just don't like to show off

Don't deserved
Any dummy can buy and sell. It doesn't take much creative energy. Buy @ dis price, and sell @ a margin.
A single individual can sell 500 cartons of goods but a single person can't produce 500 cartons of goods.

The manufacturing/ creative sectors are the most important .
Re: Yorubas Have Taken Over IT & Foreign Investors In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2019
northbird:
Any dummy can buy and sell. It doesn't take much creative energy. Buy @ dis price, and sell @ a margin.
A single individual can sell 500 cartons of goods but a single person can't produce 500 cartons of goods.

The manufacturing/ creative sectors are the most important .
Its funny how people think Igbo's only buy and sale ...most business men start from buying n selling then move into manufacturing

When u talk about creative n manufacturing sector in nigeria igbos have Major stake ....
Re: Yorubas Have Taken Over IT & Foreign Investors In Nigeria by einsteine(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2019
Most of the people making comments on this thread are fools.

Living vicariously on the deeds of a few people from your ethnic group.

Get it into your head, class is the new tribe. Rich or poor. Not Yoruba or Igbo.

Or as Iyin aboyeji shared any money he made from Flutterwave or Andela with you because you are Yoruba?
Re: Yorubas Have Taken Over IT & Foreign Investors In Nigeria by Osaze007: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ndibunna:

The highest thing I hate in my life is outright and barefaced denial.

Very sad indeed.

Who in this age, infact grown up will say that he/she is not aware of Yorubas in Benin and Togo.

Same culture, language, dressing, sane everything and you look into my face telling me you don't know.

You can do better than this lie.

Too bad.

Shifting goal post
Re: Yorubas Have Taken Over IT & Foreign Investors In Nigeria by Osaze007: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

Its funny how people think Igbo's only buy and sale ...most business men start from buying n selling then move into manufacturing

When u talk about creative n manufacturing sector in nigeria igbos have Major stake ....

Another blatant lie
Yorubas are the largest manufacturers in Nigeria from
Lagos to
Kwara infact they are the largest exporters in Nigeria go to all Nigerian food store worldwide they are selling Yoruba manufactured food from
Wheat to pyam to semo to garri all by Yoruba companies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trade Gift Cards With Chinese, And Get Rich With Ease / Highway To Cameroun : White Elephant Project? / Most Reliable Shipping Company From The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.