Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,805 members, 7,979,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 05:16 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (388 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: . by nlPoster: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
The bible doesn't say that.

Whenever you people want to talk about evil women, can you specify what you mean or who you're referring to, instead of generalizing.
Re: . by nlPoster: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
Also in most books on the testimonies of those who saw hell,women are said to be the majority.

Still, you didn't see it in the bible?
Re: . by paxonel(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mr man, you better go back to your Islam and continue with your women marginalization, it is where that kind of a thing is fitted, not the bible and Christianity.
Re: . by Martinez39(m): 1:23am On Oct 06, 2019
Hell is nonexistent.

1 Like

Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 1:52am On Oct 06, 2019
@Op who do you think you are? Heaven's record keeper? Or hell's attendance registrar? grin
Re: . by lecturer50(m): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2019
What you say could be true shaa.

Even women use to confirm that men are far better than they.

One woman who had near death experience of hell said women outnumber men in hell.

But in Jesus christ,males and females are equal.

So it is not hard for a woman to be righteous.

When once they believe in Jesus christ,and do good always,

they can make it to heaven.
handsomebeauty8:
I saw in 1 timothy 2:14-15 where the bible states that the woman being deceived was in transgression.

But it also says that a woman shall be saved in childbearing if she continues in love faith and holiness.

Also in islam, i read that women are the majority in hell because of ingratitude to their husbands,complacency in the performance of religious duties,complaining too much,etc.

Also in most books on the testimonies of those who saw hell,women are said to be the majority.

Also in most eastern religions and occultic religions, women are considered to be very low spiritually to the extent that if a man wants to achieve something spiritually,

he may be told not to eat food cooked by a woman,not to stay close to a woman,not to have anything to do with women etc.

In such religions,women cannot pass a certain mystical level but men can reach the highest mystical level.

Why is it so?

So i sat down and thought on these things.

Why is it that in most religious thoughts,women are said to be the majority in hell?

Could it be because of pride?

Why can't women seek God as men do?

The answer is pride. Because women are used to men seeking them,

they believe God suppose to seek them and not them seeking God.

But can't they see that the so called female pride is NOT applicable to God?

As a man,if you ask God for something,and He does not answer,

you would continue worshipping and praying to God.

But not women.They will bring female pride by believing that as a woman, she cannot be seeking God so much,

rather God suppose to seek them and bless them.

But the way you want God to seek you,that is the same way God want you to seek Him.

So you are competing with God in terms of wanting to be sought,admired and loved/worshipped.

I use to think that women do not seek God much because they believe God is male.

According to this thinking that a woman's pride does not allow her to first seek a male.

That may explain why some catholic females pray to virgin Mary more than to God.

It feels comfortable to them to pray to/seek a female saint than God who is male.

It could equally explain why women are greatly committed to any religious system which worships a female deity

But i want to tell you the truth:

God is God. He wants you to seek Him fervently irrespective of your so called female pride.

Don't consider Him as a man. Because your pride does not permit you to seek anything that is male.

Consider Him as God,your creator.

God does not have gender.

You cannot be claiming 'pride' when it comes to God.

PLEASE women.

Also this so called female pride is keeping you from displaying righteous attributes,

because you believe that males are the ones to say sorry,to give up their place for women,to display kindness to women, to suffer pains in order for woman to be comfortable etc.

You as women neither do these things to males and females,but males do so to their fellow man and more so they do so to women.

But as a true believer,nothing should stop you from doing these things to both males and females.

It is not only males that should be displaying these kind attributes.

The display of these attributes is what combines to make it seems that males are spiritually higher than females.

So called female pride will not take you to heaven.

I am infinitely aware that some males will come here to attack me.

After attacking me,they will then send a message to any female that response to this post.

To their minds, they are very sharp.

Males would want to attack me thinking the females who response to this post would be pleased with them.

After attacking me,they will send her message with the aim of having sex with her.

I know males and their antics and mentality.

They would see this my post as an avenue to have cheap sex.

But i trust women.

Such antics cannot work on them.

But i know men will always try all means even if they know there may be no hope of getting the girl into bed.

For such men, i warn you to repent.

Re: . by agnes7: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2019
If you want to speak on this subject,you must quote only biblical verses to support your point.
Do not use other religious views.
Re: . by orisa37: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2019
Daughters of Eve who still allow themselves to be bleeped anyhow by Serpent like creatures will end up in Hell.

Daughters of Mary are all in Heaven.
Re: . by nlPoster: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
If you're upset at the thought women are not the majority in hell, something is wrong with you.

(1) (Reply)

Praying Angels Whatsapp Group For Winners. / Kanye Warns U.S To 'Wake Up' Liberals Goal Is To ‘Remove Jesus From Our Country' / Why The Teaching Of Hell Fire Is A Lie Or Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.