Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,217 members, 7,960,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

How I Discovered My Wife Is Hiding Things From Me:please Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Wife Is Hiding Things From Me:please Advise! (829 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Discovered My Wife Is Hiding Things From Me:please Advise! by Beke2020: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Hello Jzhane,

I am having problems in my marriage. We have been married for 7 years now with 3 kids. My wife is the cause of our problem and she does not appear to want our marriage to work.

Even though she is a nice woman,communication has always been a problem between us. Sometimes,I wish I had not ignored that when we were dating. I made excuses for her when we had communication issues then.

My wife came from a polygamous home where there was always mistrust and suspicion of each other. That made her find it difficult to trust people. Her parents separated and her father did not care about her and her siblings.

My wife has carried .......

https://livelystones.com.ng/how-i-discovered-my-wife-is-hiding-things-from-meplease-advise/

Re: How I Discovered My Wife Is Hiding Things From Me:please Advise! by Ladylite: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2019
I don't comment on links... It's all a bait.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Wife Is Hiding Things From Me:please Advise! by Beke2020: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2019
Lets Talk!

Hello Friends,
Are you having serious Relationships/ Marriage issues and you want things to work fine? Pls talk to Jzhane on: 08029870309

We also invite you to Join LivelyStones Chat Room for Where We Share Practical Solutions For Relationship Issues

LS Strictly for Relationship❤ & ❤Marriage issues

Join via ��
https:///LoWAtgM6dFB9jEO4ayKeVu

Note: A Problem Share Is 50% Solved.Sharing Your Pains Is The Begining Of Your Healing
Re: How I Discovered My Wife Is Hiding Things From Me:please Advise! by Beke2020: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hmnnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Bodybuilding: How Can I Bulk? / What Type Of Woman Are You ? / 13 Shocking Things Women Do When They’re Not Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.