Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Tiwa Savage Is A Fool, Yemi Will Beat Her- OAPs Caught On Camera Mocking Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is A Fool, Yemi Will Beat Her- OAPs Caught On Camera Mocking Singer (1618 Views)

Yemi Alade Reacts To CityFM OAPs Mocking Female Artistes / Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Is A Fool, Yemi Will Beat Her- OAPs Caught On Camera Mocking Singer by medua123: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2019
Some City FM OAPs were caught on camera mocking female artistes in a video that has gone viral on social media. SLEEKGIST.COM

They mainly slandered Tiwa Savage right after granting her an interview on her new journey and music 49-99.
The studio camera caught the presenters off guard saying;

"Tiwa Savage is a fool, she shines on other artistes music", "Tiwa Savage can’t write", they laugh loudly...
"Yemi Alade would beat her"...

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUX4F7D6W04

Meanwhile Yemi Alade has lashed out at the OAPs , The "Johnny" crooner said she is more concerned about the mental state of the OAPs even though she was insulted in a language she doesn't understand.

Noting that women do support women, Yemi Alade stated that the City FM OAPs mocking female artistes in the viral video are just some of the bad eggs in the media industry.

She wrote;

It's impossible to be liked by everyone! But in this clip we see 3 women ridiculing and making small talk about successful women, to the extent of calling someone a FOOL!, she Even took her song off the systems programmed play,I don't even understand the English or language this lady used to insult me when she mentioned my name.

However, I am even more perplexed as to the mental state of these women. How can people this wounded in spirit and poor in mind be able to get jobs that involve addressing millions of people, influencing their thoughts,educating listeners,promoting justice?
Nonetheless!! Women DO support women!and unfortunately, these 3 are just a few of the bad eggs.

I cant forgive you because you haven't offended me to be sincere ,lion no dey concern imself with wetin sheep dey talk.

Even if i ran into them ,I wouldn't even know who they are.if we start to listen in on the PURELY EVIL CONVERSATIONS PEOPLE have about Artists; female or male, omo data go finish.

I know a few OAPS that know how to voice their opinion without being hateful, but these three ? Need re-orientation,re- education,, and redirection in life. This is def how they talk about all artists!all people! This is the hate they SPREAD! NAIJA WHICH WAY!

We didnt Rise to top because of insults ,neither can it bring us down!

See more

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/tiwa-savage-is-a-fool-city-fm-oaps-caught-on-camera-mocking-singer-yemi-alade-reacts/
Re: Tiwa Savage Is A Fool, Yemi Will Beat Her- OAPs Caught On Camera Mocking Singer by Habeeb6892(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Yemi Alade will Beat Her
Re: Tiwa Savage Is A Fool, Yemi Will Beat Her- OAPs Caught On Camera Mocking Singer by ebicon(f): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage Is A Fool, Yemi Will Beat Her- OAPs Caught On Camera Mocking Singer by Opportuneke(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Na wa for women ooo...

So why the hatred everywhere?

Re: Tiwa Savage Is A Fool, Yemi Will Beat Her- OAPs Caught On Camera Mocking Singer by Onyi22(f): 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
So so bad
Re: Tiwa Savage Is A Fool, Yemi Will Beat Her- OAPs Caught On Camera Mocking Singer by Moode(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Reason why women don't be at the top because other women with their envy and jealousy and hate won't like it.. This is not the first time the same station with have their OAPs bad mouthing artistes last one was benny ark insulting Chidinma

(1) (Reply)

Simi’s Mum Calls Out Adekunle Gold To Pay Up Simi’s Bride Price (see Details) / Oluwa Lagos Sent A Deadly Threat To Bobrisky For Hacking His IG (see Details) / Exhausted Naked Man Call Police To Rescure Him From His All Time Sex Demand Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.