Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,874 members, 7,959,742 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Celebrating 45 Years Is Worthless Without Husband And Kids’ –Man Tells Ikpe-Etim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrating 45 Years Is Worthless Without Husband And Kids’ –Man Tells Ikpe-Etim (3626 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Celebrating 45 Years Is Worthless Without Husband And Kids’ –Man Tells Ikpe-Etim by Nevergree: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
post=83389808:

And the award for the most foolish man in 2019 goes to this bastard!

Is somebody says this to you now, you'll quickly rush to report the person.

Shame on you...

I'm back!

Re: Celebrating 45 Years Is Worthless Without Husband And Kids’ –Man Tells Ikpe-Etim by Xclusiveme: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
The man looks like Amadioha Statue
Re: Celebrating 45 Years Is Worthless Without Husband And Kids’ –Man Tells Ikpe-Etim by divineappo(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Geminita1:
Some people don't know that peace, joy and youthfulness are the rewards for staying single. Enjoy your single days women because you would never be happier in marriage. Little happiness, probably but not as much as you would when you are single with little responsibility. grin
I pity the man that wil marry u

I know ur type: u av been schooled to believe in, getting a dick to get u pregnant via a marriage u really not interested in, then dump the innocent guy later, and become a single mum/baby mama

(1) (2) (Reply)

Footballer Penuchi1 Spotted With Dolly Pizzle, And Sport Mates / Just In !! Hushpuppi Has Been Released By Fbi / Photos: Maheeda In Ankara Bikini Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.