Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,957 members, 7,960,011 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ybnl Princess Spotted Singing To August Chuks Hit Song ‘let Me’ (watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ybnl Princess Spotted Singing To August Chuks Hit Song ‘let Me’ (watch Video) (536 Views)

YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures / Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL Princess Wows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ybnl Princess Spotted Singing To August Chuks Hit Song ‘let Me’ (watch Video) by Karinaiblog(f): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2019
Nigerian Alternative Singer August Chuks who is currently in Lagos was spotted with Ybnl Princess Temmie Ovwasa Singing to his hit single “Let Me”.

The Ybnl Signee is said to be a big Fan of August & his Music, this was obvious in the short clip where the female singer was seen singing to every line of his song while he played his guitar alongside with her.

We were also informed that the YBNL Princess also gave August Chuks the privileged to perform at the biggest rock concert in Lagos (ROCK RAVE) for the first time.

Click Link to watch Video:

https://blog.karinaiblog.com.ng/2019/10/ybnl-princess-spotted-singing-to-august.html

(1) (Reply)

Some Compliments Hit Different – Singer Simi Blushes As She Appreciate ASA / As Wizkid lands Nigeria, He low-key hit the club with his girlfriend Tiwa Savage / Does Burna Boy Stand A Chance Of Winning A Grammy Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.