Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,203 members, 7,936,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Want Tall, Handsome, Rich Man, Like Bbnaija’s Mike To Marry Me – Eva Chris, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want Tall, Handsome, Rich Man, Like Bbnaija’s Mike To Marry Me – Eva Chris, (2210 Views)

Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) / Breakup: Mercy Eke Shades Ike, "Drop A Useless Man Like Used Sanitary Pad" / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Tall, Handsome, Rich Man, Like Bbnaija’s Mike To Marry Me – Eva Chris, by chiomarita: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2019
Eva Chris, a fast rising Nollywood actress with impressive curves does not shy away when it comes to flaunting what she’s got and talking about her natural endowments.

The Anambra State actress, in a recent chat with [url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] confirms that her endowments are her unique selling points and opens doors of favour for her in different places.

“It has always been my dream from childhood to be celebrated. A producer once saw me on Instagram and chatted me up. He told me that he needs me for a movie because I had the curve he needed for his new upcoming movie. So, my curves favour me a lot. I would say my curves are my unique selling point,” she said.

Although, she is always easily spotted and gains attentions effortlessly, Eva also hinted the negative sides of possessing such an intimidating figure and butts.
“I have not really had embarrassing moments in the industry, but my life outside has not been easy. Most times when I go out guys end up shouting on the road. Calling out to me. Making funny sounds like ye! Mogbe! You know all these funny talks. Recently, a guy saw and approached me. He stopped me and said ‘because of you, I must make money and I will come back for you. I will find you.’ I was shocked.
Then another problem I encounter is I get confused when someone approaches me, I wouldn’t don’t know if they really want to date me or just sleep with me and leave. I’m still single and I want a man that will love and support my dreams and help me achieve them. I don’t care about tribe. But of course, he must be a rich guy. I work hard, so I can’t settle for less. He should be taller than me too. I don’t want an actor but musician or athlete, like Big Brother Naija's Mike....." Read on at https://pearlsnews.com/i-want-a-tall-handsome-rich-man-like-bbnaijas-mike-to-marry-me-eva-chris-actress/

Re: I Want Tall, Handsome, Rich Man, Like Bbnaija’s Mike To Marry Me – Eva Chris, by oyebanji44: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Even satan fit marry U, as long E gets money for hand.Haba
Re: I Want Tall, Handsome, Rich Man, Like Bbnaija’s Mike To Marry Me – Eva Chris, by Pmtvng: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2019
Lol
Re: I Want Tall, Handsome, Rich Man, Like Bbnaija’s Mike To Marry Me – Eva Chris, by graciously03(f): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2019
Hope she knew Mike was once homeless or So ... He didn't wake up one morning and became rich... Aunty stick to your hustle and get rich first
Re: I Want Tall, Handsome, Rich Man, Like Bbnaija’s Mike To Marry Me – Eva Chris, by iammo(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2019
She's very free to have fantasy and a specification of her preferred man, the only little problem here is handsome men dont go after beautiful ladies, they mostly go after intelligent ones
Re: I Want Tall, Handsome, Rich Man, Like Bbnaija’s Mike To Marry Me – Eva Chris, by UnknownJr: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Kuku take dust and make him yourself like GOD did to Adam..

U no even fine sef.
Re: I Want Tall, Handsome, Rich Man, Like Bbnaija’s Mike To Marry Me – Eva Chris, by Khd95(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
In exchange for a kpekus that's over used like war horse,with a mileage of 7 digits figure

Auntie take ur red flag and go cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pics of Evang Bamiloye's Son & Pastor Adeboye deputy's daughter / Beauties From The East Basket Mouth Shares Beautiful Pics With His Daughters / 5 Siblings Of Nadia Buari That Are In the Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.