Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,202 members, 7,936,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:53 PM

#allegedpregnancy -bbnaija Tboss Apologizes To Davido For Making Wrong Judgement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #allegedpregnancy -bbnaija Tboss Apologizes To Davido For Making Wrong Judgement (225 Views)

Bbnaija Tboss Looks Radiant In Cleavage Baring Outfit / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / #bbnaija: Tboss Rants About New Housemates Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#allegedpregnancy -bbnaija Tboss Apologizes To Davido For Making Wrong Judgement by nancyiwuchukwuk: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2019
BBNaija reality star, Tboss apologizes to Davido for making wrong Judgements regarding the viral video of the two ladies that were handcuffed by Davido.

Tboss initially made a post on her Instagram page condemning Davido's action towards the ladies that spread the news of one of them being pregnant for him.

The reality star took to her Instagram to apologize for making the wrong judgment according to her, she was misinformed.

She wrote;

I made a mistake last week, I wasn't properly informed about the whole situation. I was only fed a distorted version of the story, therefore making misinformed judgments, I sincerely apologize. I apologize to those who were involved as it came off as if I was taking shots at you, which I promise wasn't the case at all. Once again, I was wrong and I am sorry.

Read more http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/11/05/alleged-pregnancy-tboss-apologises-to-davido-for-wrong-judgement/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I Spent N1 Million On Perfumes In One Week – Ifu Ennada (watch Video) / "What Is The Measure For The Success Of Nigerians?" - Reno Omokri / Always Be Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.