Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,160 members, 7,963,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why Do Ladies Still Call Back Those They Ignored B4? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Still Call Back Those They Ignored B4? (566 Views)

Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist? / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Still Call Back Those They Ignored B4? by SPOLO(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2019
Why do ladies think when are giving u a no attitude to that u will still stay...

There was this lady I do ask out ever since last year, she reside in another local government and I do try my best to get her attention but she keep a gun weird then after 3 months of trial I deleted her number and move on then she called one day to ask why did I forget her bla bla... Then we got talking again till she started acting and taking like a trash so with that pain, I deleted her number and unfriend her from Facebook so as to avoid her totally... So just yesterday I saw a called and I heard a charming voice who called my nickname that Spolo so u don't know me, so u deleted my number... Can u imagine 7 months ago does she think I will still keep her number?
So I told her that was the best thing to do and she keep telling me no it's not like that......
The funny part she still have my number for that moment of 7 months without communication between each other..

But why do ladies act this way?
Sometimes it's not actually giving out money that means love but some gestures which u know this guy is trying his best but they will take u for granted and keep ur number till they see u don't care again then they will just buzz ur number one day....

Ladies life is not like that..
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Call Back Those They Ignored B4? by hisgrace090: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2019
Due to ego they love to see you coming back to beg or even kneel down begging without knowing that all men are not wired the same way.

The greatest surprise of a woman is seeing that a man they rejected cares not to look back because many men are known to come back to beg.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Call Back Those They Ignored B4? by eTECTIV: 7:09am On Nov 09, 2019
Their market no sell again and shakara don end

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Call Back Those They Ignored B4? by phexx: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2019
Have u heard of MGTOW?

Men Going Their Own Way

The in thing now

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Call Back Those They Ignored B4? by Oluromantic: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2019
That's why they don't deserve respect as much as they claim they need it. There's a long list of talk to offer bro but I don't have time. My conclusion.. use her as sex reliever. Bleep her brains out while you keep your main girl..thats what she deserves and there's no better opportunity than this for fun.

I wonder how they reason like frog sometimes. How will she expect you to still be emotionally enslaved to her for 7months of no concern. That's foolish!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

.... / Valentine Special: Stories Of Men Who Died For Love / Heartbroken 54-year-old Woman Spends £8,000 On 'revenge Body' After Finding Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.