Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,141 members, 7,960,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Dino Melaye Caught On Camera Sharing Money To Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Caught On Camera Sharing Money To Voters (898 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Caught On Camera Sharing Money To Voters by Opdateoyeyemi(f): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye was seen earlier sharing money to his constituents in Kogi state after casting his vote, May were of opinion he indirectly doing vote buying. We await the final election result as the story unfold

Re: Dino Melaye Caught On Camera Sharing Money To Voters by EasternPrince: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
OP did you age the photo a bit. That thing looks like Dino of last year ooo not this year. grin Busted you, blogger!!!!

@BlueAir how far? Why you dey ghost like this ni? You don tire? Blinking001 you too?

Redcreme21 come and help me beg your friends to come meet me ooo I have dedicated time and resource to entertain them ooo

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Caught On Camera Sharing Money To Voters by realstars: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
That is transport fare now!
Re: Dino Melaye Caught On Camera Sharing Money To Voters by slimfit1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
He is going to jail

(1) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Announces Death Of 4th Assembly Member, Tony Okey / Breaking!!! Another PDP Leader Killed / DEVELOPING STORY Essien Udim Re-run: Apc's Violence Strategy Looming Again Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.