Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,953 members, 7,963,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:28 AM

Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U (1167 Views)

I'm So Inlove With This Romancelander. +18 / Ishilove( I Think Am Inlove Wit U Please Give Me Small Attension / Am Inlove With A Gal But I Cant Tell Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Madukaele(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
D said love at first sight isn't real and I most confess I also belived so, but nw I am rethinking. I love u soo much. Wen ever I see ur post my heart beats 2times faster. I love u babe. I really do
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Dsense(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2010
Kolomental !!!
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Dyt(f): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2010
efpmk ooooooooo
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by james1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2010
You wan loff wafarian?hope say you ho side?
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Madukaele(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2010
Dyt:

efpmk ooooooooo
angry angry angry angry angry
james1:

You wan loff wafarian?hope say you ho side?
watin u mean?
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Mygoldie(f): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2010
wetin be this? another all night cafe browser? angry angry
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by CyberG: 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2010
Dyt:

efpmk ooooooooo

Dyt. . .Dyt. . .interpretation??
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Dyt(f): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2010
Cyber g
its d yor version of lwkmd
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by CyberG: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2010
@ Dyt

Mehn. . .wetin I no go hear / see on this NL??  grin grin.

But, why must you continue spelling my name wrong all the time? Is it that your keyboard automatically presses the "Spacebar" after you type "Cyber" or what? tongue tongue If that is the problem, use the "Delete" key for heaven's sake! And that "G" is not a small "g". . .it is a BIG "G". . .what else can I do that I haven't done to correct the misspelling, abuse and desecration of my good name??  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

[size=80pt]==>   CyberG[/size]
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Dyt(f): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ok u mean lyk dis
cyber G
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by CyberG: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
Just copy and paste my name anytime you want to mention it 'cos you seem to love it so much! 'Cos if not I would be talking to my OPC, Egbesu, Militants, Arewa boys, etc to pay you a quick visit tonight! grin grin grin
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by kanmi22(f): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2010
LOL, u gotta be kidding me now, this so called person u sey u love might even be a male, hahahahah GET REAL DUDE!!!
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by james1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2010
@poster.I mean you ge barr?warribabes are the best and dem de enter class wela;better food na money kilam,lol.
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Dyt(f): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2010
Copy ====
paste ====
cyber g
is dat y u r now fexin
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by CyberG: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2010
Well, you love the name and I wish your boyfriend will see how much wahala you have given me and discipline you accordingly. You should be apologizing on the bed! angry angry angry
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Dyt(f): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2010
Blinks n sneezes
cyber G
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by CyberG: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2010
Dyt:

Blinks n sneezes
cyber G

You're such a bucketload of trouble!  grin grin grin
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by MsPotato(f): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2010
@ Topic,

Whatever happened to your love for Mukina?
undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550816.0.html#top

Ms. Potato:

Poster, U seem to be hor.ny with every women on NL undecided

Madukaele:

not tru, am serious dis time, i lov her. y r u talking lik dis? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ms. Potato:

Ok, We shall see about it wink

So guss I win, ok, now pay up Poster! angry grin
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by CyberG: 12:29am On Nov 19, 2010
Gabby, okay, you may have won and while I do not blindly support the poster approaching every woman on NL, can you blame him for hunting? He's a man for goodness sake and if he does not do anything now and comes back when he is 40 - 50, asking for advice, many NL will totally abuse him and give him lots to regret about asking for any advice. angry angry angry

Plus the shakara woman in question may be secretly liking this attention and in reality may be looking for someone too. All said and done, if NL labels this innocent man a "loser", well he will get on with his life later but if the woman in question clocks "27" ± 2 years now, the wahala she go give everybody on this NL about some guy that has not proposed to her will make everyone scratch their head for the "right" advice angry angry. Why do you want us to waste all that bandwidth when a stitch in time now will save 27? tongue tongue
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by CyberG: 2:09am On Nov 19, 2010
I repeat: "for goodness sake" was for EMPHASIS on the point I was making. Not for devil's sake or for bleep's sake but for goodness sake and it is deemed offensive "where you come from"? What is bad about goodness? Can you prove that, even by any sort of logic?

Now in the CONTEXT in which it was used, and if this is English language, there is nothing offensive about that word, in itself or it's context. Be that as it may: this is my last post on this matter and deep down inside, you will know it is a case of you killing an ant with a sledge hammer -- totally unwarranted and flagrant abuse of an individual for no justifiable cause, whatsoever. So, no making-up and no winks on this issue as I have been upfront with my well-articulated points.

Before another person points it out: This is a public forum and if you are so convinced and remain so, even now, then it's your opinion. I am done with this issue.
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Madukaele(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2010
all i knw b say i lov wafi be i love wafi babe. i didnt sleep yesterday 9th and mrs potato or what ever y r u noising around?
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by MsPotato(f): 7:48am On Nov 19, 2010
Yeah yeah yeah. . . Now u love changing your words right? Lets see tommorow who u go love grin

Loosers in da making undecided
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Dyt(f): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2010
Cyber g has fex
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by adagz01(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2010
Dyt:

Cyber g has fex
Dyt
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Dyt(f): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2010
^^ yels
wat can she do 4 u?
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by adagz01(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2010
I just want a kiss from her
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by adagz01(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2010
Huulala pls dont gimme that crap.i want the real you.
Ok give it to me now i know u can
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Dyt(f): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2010
Must u always scream
na wa o
enwz tk dis
bt dont com closer o
mmmmmmmuuuuuuuuaaaaaaa
dont expect an H
dat one don do
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by adagz01(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2010
Oooohhhhhhhhhh i recieve it with all delight.

You wont understand what u'hv done to my system with this precious kiss
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Dyt(f): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2010
Dont let it explode o
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by adagz01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2010
Any more word from u its allover my boxer
Re: Warfibabe I Am Inlove With U by Yorisb: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2010
Perv tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Name Is Mystikal / Looking For A Mature Relationship / !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.