Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,013 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

.............. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .............. (939 Views)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? / Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.............. by Freedomofspeech: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2019
Re: .............. by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2019
Emotional blackmail is always the worst form. You need to grow a tough skin. Blackmailers never stop till you either kill them or call their bluff. Tell her to F off as long as your conscience is satisfied that you have done your best for her.

2 Likes

Re: .............. by Kennyprince: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2019
You are simply not serious. Stupid stories like this should not come here.

3 Likes

Re: .............. by Forward77(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2019
Take my advise.

You both have broken up and so should every other thing.

It’s not a web or a prison, you are the one holding yourself down.

You don’t have to feel any guilt because you are not married to her.

You are throwing your money into a lagoon; if you know what i mean.

If you continue like this, you will never move on.

Forget about her and focus on your current relationship; you’ll be fine.

Good luck �

3 Likes

Re: .............. by izuch(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2019
Following
Re: .............. by queenitee(f): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2019
You simply need to free yourself from the emotional blackmail. Yes she has helped you and supported you and you really appreciate her for it. But that doesn’t mean you should spend the rest of your life serving her.

You’ve supported her dream also and invest in her business, it’s not your fault she refuse to make her dream come true.

All in all, there are certain decisions we need to make that are difficult or might make us look bad or like an ingrate but they are always necessary. You telling her you’ve done all you can might even be the best thing for her. Once she realize she can’t depend on you financially anymore, she would take her business serious and take it to the next level and she might look back in few years to come and be grateful you made that decision and you would be grateful for that also.

Besides, if you keep succumbing to her blackmail, she would finally be the dictator in your new relationship and probably marriage. We humans are like that, manipulative by nature. Once she knows you will keep succumbing to her blackmails, she would keep blackmailing you, but once you let her know she can’t get to blackmail you anymore, even if she needs your help, she won’t use blackmail as a tool for achieving it. Sometimes, the oppressor only needs the oppressed to speak up.

Bro, some of the best decisions we make in life are always the hardest

2 Likes

Re: .............. by AfroKnight: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2019
Kennyprince:
You are simply not serious. Stupid stories like this should not come here.

Not serious at all!

Mr Op, if 1 million in 7 months cannot help a business generate income, then she’s building something bigger than the money she demands from you. She needs to learn to manage her business.

I suspect she is not serious in business because she thinks you will always succumb to cheap blackmail.

Change it for her.

Why?

Cos, you have a life to focus on. She will survive without you.
Re: .............. by zed7: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
I've stopped watching Nigerian movies, if u want drama, just log on to nairaland romance or family section. Everyone wants to test their creative imagination skills

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Kills The Sister Of Lady Who Called Him To Help Beat Up A Neighbor / Somebody Help Me, Nigeria Girls Start Acting Wat They Watch In Movie In Real. / Why Are Nigerian Women Wicked Like This? Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.