Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,224 members, 7,936,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

“I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts (565 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts by henrypsexy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Controversial crossdresser, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky has responded to the viral prophecy of a female prophet, Dr Blessing Chidimma, that he would be struck with an incurable sickness if he doesn’t desist from his evil ways.

Bob insisted that he doesn’t kill, neither does he steal from anyone and for that, all her curses would return to her.

He wrote;

“My attention has been drawn to a certain prophetess and her prophecy about me changing my abominable ways or sickness will befall me.
It’s ridiculous and pathetic how much hate I have amassed from living out my originality.

I don’t kill, I don’t steal, I don’t defraud others. How am I the problem of Nigeria? How does being a cross dresser, and a transgender woman translate to abomination? It is rather bemusing to me that a lot of people will have me killed, than the evil politicians and people in power punished.

Many of you who are not transgender, or a cross dresser are still evil. You cheat, you kill, you’re filled with bitterness and hate. You backbite, you plot how to execute malicious plans and all forms of corruption. Your sexual orientation, gender identity, or how you choose you fit into the societal precepts of gender doesn’t make you a good person.

Whoever knows that malevolent prophetess of doom should tell her that I, Bobrisky, says that she will be the one to fall sick if she doesn’t refrain from trolling me with the guise of spirituality. She is a schizophrenic patient, and I understand that. She’s such a great seer? Why hasn’t she seen how we are going to eradicate crime, joblessness and corruption in Nigeria? They are always seeing things about other people’s lifestyle that hurts nobody.

My greatest joy is that God is not man. God is kind, he is full of love and compassion and I am loved by him, I will not fall sick or die young, because God is a good father. If you think I’ll die, start planning your burial cos I’ll be there.
GOD BLESS YOU ——— BOBRISKY”

Read more>>>https://amebo9ja.com/i-dont-kill-i-dont-steal-how-am-i-the-problem-of-nigeria-bobrisky-reacts-to-viral-prophecy/

Cc: Lalasticlaca Mynd44 MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: “I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts by Joshmodest(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Spot on !
if God wants to , I'll gladly trade buhqri and tinubu for bobrisky anytime...
As far as his cross dressing is on his body and its his bottom that he makes of use of for his sodomic activities , and he's neither a rapist or paedophile ....
he's not in anyway a problem to even the street he stays !

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts by harkandey(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
He/she makes sense tho
People should leave him/her and do whatever that please him/her
Hope the pastor is not attention seeker either

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts by ambu2: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
I bet Bobrisky is scared to his/her marrows.
Re: “I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts by obiekunie2: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
ambu2:
I bet Bobrisky is scared to his/her marrows.

he doesn't sound scared to me.

in fact he sounds so enlightened.

he powerfully send the prophesy back to the seer and guess what? it is returned times two to the fake prophetess!

I still dont understand why the poor guy sudenly became the problem of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
VERY SIMPLE:
- you are a man dressing as a woman (with fake eyelashes, fake hair, fake foundation, fake nails etc) in a country where homosexuality is a crime... GUILTY!!!!
- you flaunt your crossdressing/fake tits/fake hips etc online in everyone's face, in a country where homosexuality is a crime... GUILTY!!!!
- you want to force your lifestyle in everyone's throat by making silly noise upandan, in a country where homosexuality is a crime... GUILTY!!!!
- just because there are other demons in Nigeria, does NOT make what he does any RIGHTFUL in the eyes of Nigerians, does it?!
- does he expect that the law in Nigeria should be changed in order to accommodate his lifestyle., abi?! ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts by Birdeyeview: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
nemesis will soon catch up with him
God has a good and unquestionable reason he made bobrisky a male. things will get risky for BOB soon enough. its a risky part for bobrisky.
Re: “I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts by Agarli(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hit like if u knew no be BOB wey write all these...

1 Like

Re: “I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts by festacman(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
grin
Re: “I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts by henrypsexy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2019

Re: “I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts by Ashawopapa001: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
God gave you a long day 7inch dick kiss
You choose to hide it and catwork like a juice dripping hoe cry
Some men are buying drugs to enlarge their preeek lipsrsealed
This idiot choose to hide and fvck Tonto's silicon pussy cry
Re: “I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts by Geminita1(f): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bobrisky can't be the one behind this write up. I smell Tonto's aggressiveness in each sentence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Kill, I Don’t Steal, How Am I The Problem Of Nigeria?”- Bobrisky Reacts by Bola146(f): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
cry cry Oponu Omo

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Twerk On Stage In Ghana | Epic Performer. / When Lyta Spoil Your Soft Work With Your Babe / "Stop Buyin Latest Phones When U Lack Investment, Dnt Try 2 Luk Rich" Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.