Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,783 members, 7,962,582 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Mourinho Sends Message To Sacked Emery, Says He'll Be Back Soon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Sends Message To Sacked Emery, Says He'll Be Back Soon (503 Views)

Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) / Roman Abramovich Has Dished Out £112.5M In Compensation To Sacked Chelsea Bosses / Messi's Decision To Stay At Barcelona Ensures He'll Never Be The Greatest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Sends Message To Sacked Emery, Says He'll Be Back Soon by reportminds: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
After Unai Emery's sacking on Friday morning it emerged that some Arsenal chiefs had attempted to line up a deal with Jose Mourinho before he took charge at Tottenham.

Asked if he would have been interested in the role at the Emirates two weeks ago, Mourinho said: "There is no point to tell you. It didn't happen, has happened now. I am so happy here that I couldn't even think about the possibility of going to another place.

"You could put in front of me any club in the world and I would not go."

Mourinho, who has experienced being sacked at Chelsea and Manchester United, expressed his sympathy with Emery but is confident the Spaniard will be back before long.

"It's always sad news," he said. "I felt it as a kid when my dad was sacked as a manager, I have felt it myself.

"There is not one single manager sacking that I am happy with.

"I am sad for it but that's life. Unai is a fantastic coach, not happy at Arsenal obviously.

"With a little bit of a rest, another big club will come for him and his career will be back on track so: 'No dramas mi amigo, keep going and you will get another club'.

"I don't know the feelings or if Unai was happy to leave. I just can say that I'm always disappointed when a manager goes, even when I was without a job and I needed someone to leave for me to get a job."

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/11/mourinho-sends-message-to-sacked-emery.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: Mourinho Sends Message To Sacked Emery, Says He'll Be Back Soon by mgbadadike: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Make sure you win your game tomorrow.
Re: Mourinho Sends Message To Sacked Emery, Says He'll Be Back Soon by LordAzubuike(f): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Arsenal have failed to realize a gem they've lost in Emery.
Re: Mourinho Sends Message To Sacked Emery, Says He'll Be Back Soon by Temptee101(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Arsenal have failed to realize a gem they've lost in Emery.

Yes, we the Arsenal family dash you and your beloved club this rare gem

GOYG

(1) (Reply)

How Much Anthony Joshua Got From Fighting Andy Ruiz / Real Madrid Challenge Referee, Var Decisions In Clasico / Guardiola's Team To Play Against Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.