Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:34 AM

⚘ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (598 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
without u, there will be no nairaland... have u taken out a moment to think about it?

think about it critically.

u create a moniker, u create a thread and then u engage others, and by so doing and in the process gifts traffic to the owner of this forum.

he just sits down and watch u drive traffic for him... he let's u do the work and takes the profit... he puts the MODs on standby and does nothing than make sure his web host stays strong.

u brainstorm and come up with a worthy topic only to be banned by unknown humans or bots. he doesn't create a thread or even engage NAIRALANDERS with topics or quotes.

you re not allowed to advertise your business, but the owner of the forum expects you to click on one of his banner/ad links to subscribe or buy a product of which he attracts monetary benefits.

u might think u get the news as it breaks when you see them on the FP, but the truth is u think so because u saw it here first... many of them are copied and pasted with links.

if u look at it critically u av nothing to gain from this platform especially if u are not a blogger looking for traffic.

simple.

To explain to u what I mean... THIS THREAD WILL BE DISMISSED, HISDDEN OR CLOSED.
Re: ⚘ by madampresident(f): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
We know. We don't mind. Go get your own platform so you too can use people. Typical Nigerian!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ⚘ by BeStroNG(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Some elements of truth are actually embedded in the post. Seun is using us for money rituals
Re: ⚘ by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
madampresident:
We know. We don't mind. Go get your own platform so you too can use people. Typical Nigerian!
hmm
Re: ⚘ by temmytopsy1(f): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
There is nothing you can say to make me leave this forum. Are other platform paying you for any post you made?

1 Like

Re: ⚘ by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
temmytopsy1:
There is nothing you can say to make me leave this forum. Are other platform paying you for any post you made?
I am not implying u leave
Re: ⚘ by melody91: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2019
create your own platform Na or go drink sniper(better option )... you're indeed a cursed child.. jealousy don eat up your whole brain.
sheyb Na your papa get Nairaland wey den no allow do as u like.. foolish idiot....I will get u last last ,and I promise to make your life very miserable... so always watch your back cos I'm right behind you following closely

(1) (Reply)

Very Beautiful Born Again Virgin Girl With Good Character and Intelligence / End Of Year Nl Awards 2019: Cast Your Vote / These Sexy Girls Will Help You Win A Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.