Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,882 members, 7,902,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 05:16 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (666 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Bankowner: 7:00am On Dec 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by Jeans601: 8:42am On Jun 11
Re: . by Hope88: 6:29pm On Jun 11
Bankowner:

Bank owner, I saw a quote about willing to help someone. Can you help a newly employed person for transport to see through the month to pay you back.

We can talk about this. I have proof sir. Please
Re: . by Oldnairalanderb: 8:56pm On Jul 05
Bankowner:

Hello sir please I'm sorry for not accepting the initial offer it's because I didn't know how to go about the business and I didn't want to waste your resources. Please sir you can send me the help through a third party. please that Way your identity will be not be revealed. Please sir. I've tried getting online jobs but it's not forth coming and I need to get a place ASAP. I'll really appreciate if you can send me the help through a third party.

Thank you sir.
Re: . by Oldnairalanderb: 6:03pm On Jul 06
Bankowner:
Please Sir I'm hoping on you for whatever you are willing to help me with through a third party

I'll really appreciate
Thank you
Re: . by Wotowotoman: 10:08am On Jul 08
Oldnairalanderb:

Please Sir I'm hoping on you for whatever you are willing to help me with through a third party

I'll really appreciate
Thank you

Chineye. Long time. How you dey? Hope say you don dey alright. It is well.

Please I have a question. Where is Ahnie? She just disappeared without a trace sad

2 Likes

Re: . by Oldnairalanderb: 6:00pm On Jul 14
Bankowner:

Good day sir. Please have a on me and help with the one you want to help me. Please I ve' seen a bit cheaper option but the agent and agreement fees is what is holding me. I only have 150k and this amount can't get a place please. I'll really appreciate your help.

Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Majority No Longer Seek Companionship In Marriage / The Party That Broke The Internet! | @nelo Okeke's Birthday Party! #nelo30 / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.