Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,156 members, 7,963,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:47 PM

“this Is A Sign That Nigeria Armforces Has Lost It Value On D Ground Of Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “this Is A Sign That Nigeria Armforces Has Lost It Value On D Ground Of Justice (374 Views)

“Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Has Lost It - Sowore / My Advice To Southern Nigerian Who Still In Nigeria Armforces. / Breaking: Court Grants Melaye Bail On Ground Of Ill-health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“this Is A Sign That Nigeria Armforces Has Lost It Value On D Ground Of Justice by JosephEmpire(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2019
“This is a Sign That Nigeria Arm Forces has Lost it Value On the Ground of Justice” – Femi Falana Speaks On Sowore’s Rearrest
Femi Falana, human rights lawyer and counsel to publisher, Omoyele Sowore, has described as ”extremely embarrassing”, the rearrest of Sowore by DSS operatives at the Federal High court Abuja this morning.
Falana who spoke on Channels TV after the re-arrest, said it has never happened before in Nigeria where a person is arrested right inside the court.

ALSO READ: Sowore’s Rearrest: Soyinka Writes Open Letter To Buhari Concerning Sowore’s Rearrest -(Read Full Letter)

“The atmosphere was very rowdy, but I insisted that the arrest could not be carried out within the precinct of the court.
“He was going to be arrested outside the premises but there was a crowd that resisted the arrest, but I appealed to everybody and asked Sowore to jump into my car and so we drove to the office of the SSS because they said he will just answer a few questions, but now he is being detained.
We are going to take steps under the law by asking for his release again since they are claiming this is a fresh arrest.

ALSO READ
: JUST IN!!! Omoyele Sowore’s Co-Defendant, Olawale Bakare Declared Missing

Nobody has disclosed yet what his charges are; he couldn’t have committed any other offence because he has been detained for the past four months unless the SSS wants to tell the whole world that he committed this fresh offence while in their custody.”
This morning, the SSS lawyers and the lawyers of the attorney-general reported to the court that the order of the court had been complied with and I confirmed because our clients were released last night.
As soon as the court adjourned the matter to February next year, the SSS operatives pounced on the court, disrupted proceeding and then attempted to arrest our clients even in the web of the court, that was extremely embarrassing because it has never happened in Nigeria where you enter a court to arrest anybody, even an alleged coup plotter.”
Re: “this Is A Sign That Nigeria Armforces Has Lost It Value On D Ground Of Justice by Brandstudio01: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2019
Op as if you do not know we have no value to protect among the committee of Nations
Re: “this Is A Sign That Nigeria Armforces Has Lost It Value On D Ground Of Justice by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2019
I stand with Buhari ... Na I now I wan begin support am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “this Is A Sign That Nigeria Armforces Has Lost It Value On D Ground Of Justice by Finnese001: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: “this Is A Sign That Nigeria Armforces Has Lost It Value On D Ground Of Justice by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:
pe le ti e, eleribu awon eyan and paid robots cooperative grin
Re: “this Is A Sign That Nigeria Armforces Has Lost It Value On D Ground Of Justice by madone: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:
grin this faceless one is still looking for relevance. Talking every where and opening topics everywhere....my brother go and heal ur pains no one is fighting u u are just the enemyof urself. grin
Re: “this Is A Sign That Nigeria Armforces Has Lost It Value On D Ground Of Justice by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2019
madone:
grin this faceless one is still looking for relevance. Talking every where and opening topics everywhere....my brother go and heal ur pains no one is fighting u u are just the enemyof urself. grin
Sai Baba!!!
Re: “this Is A Sign That Nigeria Armforces Has Lost It Value On D Ground Of Justice by madone: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:

Sai Baba!!!
grin my guy my guy lol.
Re: “this Is A Sign That Nigeria Armforces Has Lost It Value On D Ground Of Justice by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2019
madone:
grin my guy my guy lol.
4+4+4+ even another 4yrs for our dearest father of New Nigeria.
We all love Bubu!
Only enemies of state think otherwise!
Re: “this Is A Sign That Nigeria Armforces Has Lost It Value On D Ground Of Justice by madone: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:

4+4+4+ even another 4yrs for our dearest father of New Nigeria.
We all love Bubu!
Only enemies of state think otherwise!
it's not a problem my guy even 5+5+5+5+5 is a number

We all love kunu

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Reliefs Against FG / Is IBB Still A Kingmaker In Nigeria's Politics? / Buhari Will Sign 2020 Budget Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.