Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,951 members, 7,924,971 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 07:34 AM

I can help you - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I can help you (1308 Views)

My Laptop Just Arrived From China....see Photos...i Can Help You Too / We Can Help You Get Lpo To Supply Ago Or Black Oil. / I Can Help You Hatch Your Catfish Fingerlings!80% Success Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I can help you by gbenga9ja(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2006
Hi People,

Here are lists of the services i render out to people to make a living in a good way, if you are interested in any, do call me on 08055405566 or email me on odiye_gbenga@yahoo.com.

1. Do you want to recieve a fax message from anywhere in the World and you do not have a place to recieve it?

2. Are you travelling out of the country and you want to book an Hotel anywhere in the World where you will stay during your visit to that Country?

3. Do you want to book for an Appointment at the USA Embassy and you don't know how to book for the appointment online and fill the form online?

4. Do you have pictures or any other things on your mobile phones that you need to transfer onto the internet or unto websites like Hi5, dating websites or into your email boxes and you don't know how to go about it? Your phone must have bluetooth or Infrared.

5. Do you want to get Ringtones, screen savers, wallpapers onto your mobile phones? I can help you out in getting them.

6. Do you want to burn anything into CD R's or CD-RW's like movies, music Cd's to play in your car, home dvd's and vcd's etc, you can make requests of the kind of music or d music star you want, up to 146 audio music in one CD of different artists.

7. I can also put music into your I-pods or MP 3's

8. I also build websites for companies or you can also have a personal website as well

9. I can also get you registered for foreign Exams like TOEFL, SAT, etc

You can contact me for all these services, i charge very reasonably. If you have anything else in mind you need to do, let me know.

Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki Environs Only.

(1) (Reply)

S / Massive Wood Steel Security Doors / A Nairalander Shares Photos Of His Hair Products Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.